Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DCARD: Getting a GF is harder than get into a top university apparently

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

I observed an interesting phenomenon during my four years in the Department of Electrical Engineering. In the four years of university, among the more than 120 people in the department, about 40% of the total number of boys who have had girlfriend experience is about 40%, and about half of them are of the boys basically have never been in a relationship, and many even have no experience of going out to dinner with girls alone! In comparison, the proportion of students studying in Taiqing in the boys' research institute of this department is about 70%.

I have asked many male students in the department about future development, and everyone can generally talk about their expectations for the future research field, as well as their expectations after entering the Taiqing Institute of International Trade and Economics, and they generally believe that their annual salary after leaving the society It can break through one million within two years, so it is generally more concerned about a few years of experience or which company has a way to make the annual salary exceed two million.

But when asked about girlfriends, many people shook their heads and smiled wryly, arguing that they were busy studying in college and didn't have time to waste on relationships, or that they were still picking people, but they silently admitted after asking a little more. One after another, I tried to catch up with girls from my department or from other schools, but the girls didn’t seem to be interesting. They were often rejected decisively, and their attitude towards marriage problems was even worse. Attitude.

The boys got together in private to discuss and come to a conclusion: it is much easier to get into the National Taiwan University Electrical Engineering Institute or enter TSMC than to have a girlfriend!

Honestly with my looks, it'll be easier to go into fucking med school than get any GF

i mean.. the one outcome you could potentially work hard to achieve it
and the other one is predetermined:fuk:

DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

YOU NEED TO HAVE AN IQ 120 TO PASS ON ITA, BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TOP 5% TO GET A GF

BASED as fuck, NTUEE grad school isn't even that hard to enter since all the high IQ people have come to the West to get mogged

studying is also predetermined, you must be born with a high iq or you can't, it's that simple

Can relate. I'm going to a very competitive Uni, and it was easier to get in than ever trying to get a gf.
I'd swap high IQ genetics but being an ugly goblin for being a low IQ Chad at this point :fuk:

有些女生年紀大了,理科男生就開始回收這些女生,因為這些女生開始收起玩心..找老實男..
lol it's funny to see how getting settled is a pattern that is universal across different cultures. Over for stemcels

Once you leave college without a social circle it becomes easier to get a million dollars than get a gf because of the demographics pill. Most people you interact with will be 30-40+ years old :feelshaha:. You’re left with desperately sending dm’s to foids as your only option or going to bars by yourself :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Once you leave college without a social circle it becomes easier to get a million dollars than get a gf because of the demographics pill. Most people you interact with will be 30-40+ years old :feelshaha:. You’re left with desperately sending dm’s to foids as your only option or going to bars by yourself :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.
:cryfeels:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The pain of inceldom is only just starting boyo. At least in high school and college you’re around foids and might sometimes talk to you giving you hope.
Even normies can struggle post college. I know two in their 30’s that have been single for years :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The pain of inceldom is only just starting boyo. At least in high school and college you’re around foids and might sometimes talk to you giving you hope.
Even normies can struggle post college. I know two in their 30’s that have been single for years :feelskek:
I'm 29:cryfeels::cryfeels: