Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over DBDRs chadfish experiment was insane ropefuel

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I just re watched DBDRs chadfish experiment with the girl from the sorority. It blew my mind. It was like peaking into a secret society's ritual sex meeting or some shit. Girls actually are super upfront and sexual w/ guys they like. Now with phones and dating apps they don't need to go to bars and deny 20 sub 5s to get the 1 Chad. They just all coordinate together and have sex parties behind closed doors.

Here's the link to the video:

View: https://youtu.be/fJFCLUEoKeM?si=2b3s5VLGrLkYk30g

Seeing just how easy they make it for men they actually want while lying to our faces is one of the few things than genuinely enrage me.

Those chadfish videos are so brutal. It is like another reality. It is not the world I used to know when I was bluepilled.

Seeing just how easy they make it for men they actually want while lying to our faces is one of the few things than genuinely enrage me.

Those chadfish videos are so brutal. It is like another reality. It is not the world I used to know when I was bluepilled.

While we are gaslighted to oblivion with all sorts of bullshit, some people have unlimited pussy, money and free time.

Keep that in mind.

I forgot about this. Now I want to die.

It's over for sub 8s. 80% of men are incels / nearcels. We need to stand up.

wtf foids are literally have chad only orgies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

19-years old and going crazy that she hasn’t sex in 3 weeks…

Average girl standards
- 6’3+
- Chad face
- 7-10 inches dick
- Be a God

I wanna die

Last edited: