Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News DBDR update

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Apparently this nigga (DBDR, blackpill YouTuber with over 20k subs) has gone off the rails since he moved back home. He got kicked out of therapy, went to a strip club and broke his wrist(?), got drunk several times, invited a girl who gets BBC from boyfriend Tyrone out to have drinks, and he stopped going to the gym.

He's basically given up at this point. Not that he really has it going to begin with

I have not watched his content for a while as I am busy coping. I love his content as I can feel related to most.

Why did he get kicked out of theraphy then?

that faggots discord server is full of fakecels

I have not watched his content for a while as I am busy coping. I love his content as I can feel related to most.

Why did he get kicked out of theraphy then?
He got drunk and his mom pulled him out since he wasn't self-improving fast enough for her liking

dbdr makes up literally all his stories so i wouldn't really pay attention to that nigga

His last 6 vids are water knowledge and uninteresting. Do not watch

Apparently this nigga (DBDR, blackpill YouTuber with over 20k subs) has gone off the rails since he moved back home. He got kicked out of therapy, went to a strip club and broke his wrist(?), got drunk several times, invited a girl who gets BBC from boyfriend Tyrone out to have drinks, and he stopped going to the gym.

He's basically given up at this point. Not that he really has it going to begin with
He needs bimax and he'll probably stop being an incel

dbdr makes up literally all his stories so i wouldn't really pay attention to that nigga
I actually feel bad for anyone watching him. It’s one thing to be an incel, another to be dumb enough to fall for LARPs and obvious ploys.

The therapy arc was fun. Apparently he was around females all the time, though he said they smelled

Extremely disappointing. I used to watch and enjoy his content, but ever since the video about him running into his crush at the barber his videos have been obvious larps. He doesn't even try to make them believable anymore. It's sad.

false stories without a doubt. It's incredible how normies thirst for popularity to the point of exploiting the incel vein to stand out and be moderately popular.

false stories without a doubt. It's incredible how normies thirst for popularity to the point of exploiting the incel vein to stand out and be moderately popular.
Don't you think he would have tried to get exploit it for money by now through