Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News DBDR doxxed, who has the pics

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 06 27 22 48 19 Dbdr   YouTube   Brave

He claims he got doxxed, so does someone out there have the pics?

There were no pics they only sent his channel to some ppl he knew irl like his friends, mom and that e girl he was trying to slide with.

DBDR had more chances than 90% of us on this forum and he ruined it. He's a failed normie, not a truecel.
Someone even offered him a well-paying job.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_tn0g09A7rQ

He had chances.

That's true he is kind of a exaggerating doomer faggot and also 5'11 white guy with social circle. He is even getting clout from his youtube channel with 10k subs, I would be fucking ecstatic if 10k people gave a shit about my thoughts.

That's true he is kind of a exaggerating doomer faggot and also 5'11 white guy with social circle. He is even getting clout from his youtube channel with 10k subs, I would be fucking ecstatic if 10k people gave a shit about my thoughts.
:yes: Also, his face is normie-tier too. He doesn't a strong jaw/chin, but it's not incel-tier either. And the whole "my face is full of acne scars" is complete BS. He BARELY has a few scars, seriously. He's just upset that he wasn't a Chad, when most of us would kill to look like him:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Never heard of this guy until now. Just watched one of his videos, he has a masculine sounding voice and sounds confident, but talks about black pill topics, strange combination he comes off as completely fake

He’s a larping faggot. He started off with gaming videos. Once that bullshit trash gameplay of his didn’t work he swapped to black pill and got all his audience from there. He isn’t alone, his just a depressed little fag. Hope he Rots fuckin alone little fag.:feelsUgh:

:yes: Also, his face is normie-tier too. He doesn't a strong jaw/chin, but it's not incel-tier either. And the whole "my face is full of acne scars" is complete BS. He BARELY has a few scars, seriously. He's just upset that he wasn't a Chad, when most of us would kill to look like him:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
The final blackpill is that normie-tier men are in our ranks too. If you aren't at least Chadlite you don't make the cut.

I think I remember seeing either a picture of him or either a video of him. I don't think he looked like a truecel but a low tier normie for sure.

The final blackpill is that normie-tier men are in our ranks too. If you aren't at least Chadlite you don't make the cut.
If you have an average face, you can gymmaxx and then dumpster dive. Becky is Chad-Only, but maybe you can get a 2/10 foid. I mostly agree with you, but it's better to be a normie than to be a 2/10 subhuman. Cope if you disagree.