Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dayton shooter nailed his sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
The gunman behind the mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio, killed his sister and eight other people in an attack that lasted less than 30 seconds, police say.

The sister and her brother (the shooter)
Megan-Betts-Connor-Betts-Dayton-shooting.jpg

THe other victims:
16885834-0-image-a-18_1564957280044.jpg

Though not due to an incel shooter, the three dead black chicks is kek regardless

Come on conspiracycels, give me your theories... why did he target his sister

There were living together per some news outlet.

Conspiracy that she had a Tyrone bf and the shooter got so fed up listening to him pounding his sister every night, that he snapped.

Never identified as incel, not associated with us, belongs in Off Topic.

OP think of a better choice of words next time for your thread title.....

There's other connotations with the word "nailed"...

its over for mass shooters sistercels

I thought he fucked her before killing her, now THAT would be an alpha move.

He was raped by his sisters BBC bf and liked it and realized he was a faggot and this drove him to kill

Was expecting something else ngl..

OP think of a better choice of words next time for your thread title.....

There's other connotations with the word "nailed"...
Indeed reading the title my first thought was that the shooter fucked his sister before killing her kek

Never identified as incel, not associated with us, belongs in Off Topic.
If someone who is not chad kills people then he's automatically thought as incel and therefore someone who could have posted here

He was raped by his sisters BBC bf and liked it and realized he was a faggot and this drove him to kill
US media reported that his sister had been found dead in a car with her boyfriend. But police said the male she was shot alongside was a "companion of the suspect" and did not elaborate on the relationships.

Seems like the black bf and him were friends, he got pissed his friend was fucking his sister

If someone who is not chad kills people then he's automatically thought as incel and therefore someone who could have posted here

That's the logic of the enemy. That's the logic that gets us slandered and demonized.

Conspiracy that she had a Tyrone bf and the shooter got so fed up listening to him pounding his sister every night, that he snapped.
Understandable tbh

That's the logic of the enemy. That's the logic that gets us slandered and demonized.
ahh we may as well claim credit for shootings anyway just to add fuel to the fire and piss of cucks n normies

Seems like the black bf and him were friends, he got pissed his friend was fucking his sister
Maybe he got mad because he wanted to have his sisters pussy all to himself and not filed with black man cum

Looks like he killed some incels. :feelsbadman:

She looks autistic. Probably inbreeders.

Maybe he got mad because he wanted to have his sisters pussy all to himself and not filed with black man cum

Imagine a nigger nailing your sister with his bbc. Can you imagine?

I bet he wore a belt with his suspenders! That's why he was such a good shot! .....

Volcel if you wouldn't!

There were living together per some news outlet.

In the past, the brothER's actions would be considered honorable

ahh we may as well claim credit for shootings anyway just to add fuel to the fire and piss of cucks n normies

It can only hurt us. It won't hurt the normies.

It can only hurt us. It won't hurt the normies.
like sites getting delisted, or the incelicide happening?
we can't be affected otherwise - we're already treated like shit so who gives a fuck

he should have raped her first if he was going to kill her anyway and get himself shot by cops in the process

Chads are mass shooters, just with their penises, and women approve.

like sites getting delisted, or the incelicide happening?
we can't be affected otherwise - we're already treated like shit so who gives a fuck

The objective, or my objective, is for us to not be treated like shit.

Mainstream media will simply claim he was incel because he was white and sub-8.

This thread name is genius

The gunman behind the mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio, killed his sister and eight other people in an attack that lasted less than 30 seconds, police say.
Dude went beast mode goddamn

Who cares? We're already maximally hated and always will be. Might as well have fun with it. Stop playing their game.

Mainstream media will simply claim he was incel because he was white and sub-8.
No, they'd have to plant some blatantly stupid bullshit like Minassian's Facebook post to make that claim and not be questioned by it.

Who cares? We're already maximally hated and always will be. Might as well have fun with it. Stop playing their game.

I disagree, I don't think we have to be maximally hated, and I don't think we need to betray our cause to be respected either.

I disagree, I don't think we have to be maximally hated, and I don't think we need to betray our cause to be respected either.
First of all, there is no cause. Inceldom isn't a movement and never will be, and nor should it be.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if you don't think we have to be maximally hated. Nature has other ideas. Men and women are biologically hardwired to hate low status, low SMV, low resource, ugly males.

No amount of jestermaxxing (which the ultimate endpoint of your line of thought) will change these things.

First of all, there is no cause. Inceldom isn't a movement and never will be, and nor should it be.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if you don't think we have to be maximally hated. Nature has other ideas. Men and women are biologically hardwired to hate low status, low SMV, low resource, ugly males.

No amount of jestermaxxing (which the ultimate endpoint of your line of thought) will change these things.

I'm talking about us deserving the same respect as everyone else. If people are "hardwired," then let's appeal to their sophisticated minds. Let's ask them "Don't we deserve respect too?" What would their sophisticated minds say?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back