Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dayton shooter had gfs and was an antifafaggot

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

This is for every idiot blaming us for the acts of deranged normies.

Also:

"Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation. Everything was consensual, even if it was a bit of an adjustment. Connor didn’t know that when I first asked him out for coffee, though. He didn’t drink coffee, so we went out for drinks that night instead."

:feelshaha:

Shooter may well as be an IT user.

Last edited:

Also:

"Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation. Everything was consensual, even if it was a bit of an adjustment. Connor didn’t know that when I first asked him out for coffee, though. He didn’t drink coffee, so we went out for drinks that night instead."

Next thing we know: most popular meme on IT: go DS

He probably hated incels. Jfl

St Patrick mogs

Sick individuals. Polyamorous are the highest echelon of mentally damaged and perverted.

He was described as a "gentle giant" (i.e. an effeminate tall guy).

Not good enough to have exclusive domain over a woman, but good enough to be a cuck. It's over for many men.

Lmao was he a cuck?

Meanwhile Dayton is literally the dumpster of Ohio, I tell everyone I know to avoid Dayton. Why would you shoot up that place as a leftist, lol. Idiot.

And JFL, the dude was a literal cuck. He should’ve killed the foid and boyfriend before going on mass.

Why would you shoot up that place as a leftist, lol. Idiot.

This is what happened:

He was angry about the Stormfront massacre the previous day, and sought out to slaughter a right-wing bar in revenge.

Except that he never got through the door of the bar, and of those he killed from outside, a majority were Black people :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The victims:
View attachment 137550

The aftermath:
View attachment 137544
View attachment 137545
View attachment 137546
View attachment 137547
View attachment 137548
View attachment 137549

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 137614

Also:

An Antifa "Satanist"
KEKEKEKEK

And the other guy from El Paso was a jooish eco-lefty.

Our relationship mostly consisted of us going out drinking and talking about our mental illnesses and him telling me about world tragedies and me talking about TV shows. There were a couple of moments, though that stuck out to me.
In the gentlest way that I could, I told him that I didn’t think he was ready for a relationship in the mental state that he was in. He needed to do more work on himself and find more coping mechanisms so he didn’t become so dependent on other people.

So... she never truly considered him as ever being in a relationship with her. A "polyamorous relationship" is just a codeword for beta orbiter, except that the slut will let you eat out her roastie "a couple" of times.

Source 2

Last edited:
Cucks went ER

another failed normie

another GF, just be tall
WNyKDXg.jpg

another GF, just be tall
WNyKDXg.jpg
jfl would be stacy tier with long hair, shaves it off like retard

"yea bro just be tall bro and you will be in a cuck realtionship but at least you have a relationship bro"

JFL he was incel, or more specifically, a cuckcel

JFL he was incel, or more specifically, a cuckcel
2 fucking slim white GFs not even landwhales or disgusting noodlewhores. He could be literally anything except a "-cel"

2 fucking slim white GFs not even landwhales or disgusting noodlewhores. He could be literally anything except a "-cel"
bro did you not read the article he was in a "polyamorous relationship"

better incel than cuck