Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dayton shooter Connor Betts killed his sister and her boyfriend before going on a shooting spree

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
17951706_1357342867666257_5715742727417047929_n-e1564933259797.jpg

He also wore this hoodie with lyrics from this song. He likely bought it online and wore it for a reason, as part of his statement.

EBJEFaqXkAIrwrB.jpg

Wait. Another shooting?

Was this a gay bar he shot up?

5 men and 4 foids in which 3 of the foids were blacks

Yeah thats a Chad

He couldnt take the sounds of her boyfriend plunging his penis into his sister's vagina anymore.

They now think it was an attack on African Americans 6 of the 9 were blacks

He couldnt take the sounds of her boyfriend plunging his penis into his sister's vagina anymore.

Yup thats just embarrassing knowing that somebody is fucking your sister, which is why its best that women are married off so you dont have to tolerate being near her knowing that her pussy is being stretched by this other guy

Fucking somebodys sister is an insult

They now think it was an attack on African Americans 6 of the 9 were blacks

Bet you it was a Tyrone plunging his BBC pp into his white sister's pink pussy

Bet you it was a Tyrone plunging his BBC pp into his white sister's pink pussy
likely however there were 2 white men amongst the victims as well

Based, good for him for taking out his whore sister and whatever nigger she was fucking.

Tyrone payback time. Filthy race mixers. White sharia now!

damn but why his sister

i guess im fucked up but i wouldnt even touch anyone from my family
but its may be bcoz i love everyone

Even if you had a whore mudshark sister who loved getting smashed by Tyrones on a nightly basis in the next bedroom?

Even if you had a whore mudshark sister who loved getting smashed by Tyrones on a nightly basis in the next bedroom?
Yeah, i guess most of users will dislike me here but i have little different way of thinking.
But i dont care too much what others do, they r free so till they dont kill anyone from my family i wont tell a shit.

vERy IntEResting