Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Days when I was trying to stop my mothers whoring

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It was six years ago and she was divorced from her second husband, then in her birthday she dropped us to our grandparents house and wanted to meet with her second husband again , then I said no you can’t do that you’ll go to the house and shit

Then her cuck piece of shit father said noooo you can’t say that to her she can do whatever she wants

And I was like no, how the fuck a father allows his daughter to be this whorish?

This happens when you give woman rights , she was with 2+ men whenever she liked in every marriage she did , she cheated on first husband with second husband, then cheated on second with first , there are probably more people , and literally every partner ended up hating her guts, abusing her and wanting her dead

I was a fucking teenager , think how that fucked me up knowing my mother is a whore ,fucking weak pathetic men let this shit happen

That’s why I beat my mother so good regularly when I’m angry and she has done whorish stuff

My mother is like the families biggest whore and everyone knows it ,fukcing disgrace we should’ve killed her long ago but no she earns 90 percent of money everyone uses , this is what happens if you give woman jobs

Just move Out If you can , Woman even mothers are Not Wörth the mental anguish.

I'm sad for you brocel. Did you ever beat your whore mother ?

My Mommy was a whore too!