Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious days off from work suck ass

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Thanksgiving break is over and it feels like no time has gone by. I haven't had a "break" or "vacation". I've just been rotting. Weekends are like this too and then I have to go back to dreaded work again. I feel more burned out every time. I swear the only part I actually enjoy is driving home at the end of the week. Everything else is shit. Getting high (not even fun when you do it everyday), riding my bike (hardly more fun than staring at a wall there's just neighborhoods and main roads), trying to play video games, taking pointless drives to the store to buy shitty junk food for a cheap dopamine hit, browsing here.

Holy christ this place is miserable. I ride my bike and I feel like I am the only person in this city. I haven't seen anyone my age since uni. Just a bunch of overweight, middle aged, redneck, trump worshiping, retarded cunts here. I want to move to the west coast or Colorado but even thinking about the process is suicidefuel. I'd have to figure out all this shit I have no concept of how to do like finding a place that won't jew me out of half my paycheck (you want independence goy? you have to pay the price!), finding a doctor, dentist etc there, getting there, doing everything myself, being a competent worker at my job there so I don't get fired. I have to move before I start my apprenticeship or I'm pretty much stuck here for 5 fucking years. I'd have to learn all this when all I've done up until now is rot in my room. I'd rather just die.
... and 3 more
1dd9a70

0kS3D7z

Last edited:
>he fell for the location meme

0ks3d7z-gif.66816

Still sounds better than wageslaving.

>International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
Nigga works construction :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the worst part about all this mess is it doesnt get any better

days off work suck and days on work suck

For some people, work is an escape from their boring lives. Most people enjoy escaping from work as they have people to spend time with and things they want to do. Unfortunately, we know that work is about making others richer and get no real fulfillment out of it. There’s also nothing we can really do outside of work so we’re between a rock and a hard place. :(

Yes goy, being off work sucks, you need the sense of purpose that work provides. Isn't it crazy that after forcing you into a series of routines since you were old enough to walk and talk fluently that have taken up the majority of your waking life by this point, you are now a retard who is unable to anything whatsoever but rot in a computer chair when you aren't given a clear plan and structure from a higher-up to follow? You are so dependent on having people above you dish out instructions on what to do, even moving out of your parents' house terrifies you because you have no idea how to figure out how to do anything. Good to see you have a job goy, financial independence is important at your age! Keep pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, thank your boss for me when you see him.

Last edited:
Yes goy, being off work sucks, you need the sense of purpose that work provides. Isn't it crazy that after forcing you into a series of routines since you were old enough to walk and talk fluently that have taken up the majority of your waking life by this point, you are now a retard who is unable to anything whatsoever but rot in a computer chair when you aren't given a clear plan and structure from a higher-up to follow? You are so dependent on having people above you dish out instructions on what to do, even moving out of your parents' house terrifies you because you have no idea how to figure out how to do anything. Good to see you have a job goy, financial independence is important at your age! Keep pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, thank your boss for me when you see him.
not what i was saying retard
the fuck are you even talking about making fun of me for working but also being scared of moving out how tf am i supposed to move out without a job stop trying to hard to force unfunny neetdom memes into every post
stfu and gtfo

Last edited:
You should move OP. Finding a doctor and dentist is not hard, I live in a big city and have moved to multiple places across it and have changed my doctor each time I have done so, it did not take long.

You need to go NEET for some time.

Iktf. Weekends are boring and hammer home just how little I have to do with my free time. Work is so tedious that I long for the weekend. The only part I enjoy is the first few hours of Friday evening after leaving the office.

i love living in a town with mostly old geezers. i fucking hate people my age, the less of them in town the better.

For some people, work is an escape from their boring lives. Most people enjoy escaping from work as they have people to spend time with and things they want to do. Unfortunately, we know that work is about making others richer and get no real fulfillment out of it. There’s also nothing we can really do outside of work so we’re between a rock and a hard place. :(
neetdom is retarded unless youre rich
This tbh.

not what i was saying retard
the fuck are you even talking about making fun of me for working but also being scared of moving out how tf am i supposed to move out without a job stop trying to hard to force unfunny neetdom memes into every post
stfu and gtfo
ragie wagie
I live in a shithole where I have nothing to do, moving to the west coast must make it a whole lot better, hmm :feelstastyman:

ragie wagie
I live in a shithole where I have nothing to do, moving to the west coast must make it a whole lot better, hmm :feelstastyman:
you can't communicate any other way than through memes can you

You should move OP. Finding a doctor and dentist is not hard, I live in a big city and have moved to multiple places across it and have changed my doctor each time I have done so, it did not take long.
just do it, when you are forced to do all these things you will be able to

Last edited:
I don't understand the wagecope.