Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Days I exercised

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-

June

30 push ups

30 sit ups

30 bicep curls (10kg)

30 tricep kickbacks (10kg)

40 bent over rows (10kg)

20 shoulder presses (10kg)

30 push ups

20 sit ups

20 leg raises

July

30 pull ups

Do a barrel roll

13 (got my dumbbells)

30 push ups

30 bent over rows (10kg)

30 bicep curls (10kg)

30 tricep kickbacks (10kg)

20 shoulder presses (10kg)

30 shoulder presses (10kg)

20 squats (10kg)

30 stiff-legged deadlifts (10kg)

20 leg raises

36 push ups

36 bent over rows (10kg)

36 bicep curls (10kg)

24 tricep kickbacks (10kg)

36 shoulder presses (10kg)

30 squats (10kg)

12 stiff-legged deadlifts (10kg)

20 stiff-legged deadlifts (14kg)

30 leg raises

36 push ups

36 bent over rows (14kg)

28 bicep curls (14kg)

30 tricep kickbacks (14kg)

30 shoulder presses (14kg)

29 squats (14kg)

36 stiff-legged deadlifts (14kg)

30 leg raises

20 ab crunches

30 triangle push ups

30 push ups

30 bicep curls (14 kg)

28 shoulder presses (14kg)

30 squats (14kg)

36 leg raises

24 ab crunches

Can you prove that you did all of this :feelswhere:

Weak ass GrAY would’ve never cut it in any branch… @IronsideCel ur GrAY ass knows how it is, mang
standards were lowered and i'd still think he'd fail :feelsjuice:

30 bicep curls (14kg)

36 close grip push ups

25 pull ups

36 push ups

36 bent over rows (14kg)

36 shoulder presses (14kg)

30 squats (14kg)

36 leg raises

36 ab crunches

30 bicep curls (14kg)

36 close grip push ups

Look man Im starting to regret letting you back in since you're still resorting to this degenerate form of postmaxxing. It's still mindless babble

Look man Im starting to regret letting you back in since you're still resorting to this degenerate form of postmaxxing. It's still mindless babble
Give him a chance. Guys like him ate what makes this site interesting

Your should reinstate his rights to posting in the sewer

I'm curious as to why bother doing this shit over just some nasty postcount that nobody cares about.

Give him a chance. Guys like him ate what makes this site interesting
Yeah.....no.

@YuiIsMyCope
If you post maxx in the sewers, you'll be less likely to upset the autistic spergs who will report you and make your life difficult. Just a helpful tip from a spirtually aligned post maxxxer.

@YuiIsMyCope
If you post maxx in the sewers, you'll be less likely to upset the autistic spergs who will report you and make your life difficult. Just a helpful tip from a spirtually aligned post maxxxer.
I’m banned from posting in the sewers. See my signature

I’m banned from posting in the sewers. See my signature
Yikerinos. Well, I suppose you will need to learn to tap into a primordial leyline of creativity and channel forth the Akashic records into your posts if you are to survive. Do you have what it takes?

Let me put it this way, you have only 237 posts or less to go before rank up. Throw aside your mental filter and allow your well of imagination to spring forth. You can do it.

Let me put it this way, you have only 237 posts or less to go before rank up. Throw aside your mental filter and allow your well of imagination to spring forth. You can do it.
That's what we as a mod team hoped he would do, but as you can see here, he is failing miserably and will probably get banned again before cracking 5k posts.

He got caught botmaxxing btw

He was banned from the sewers and forced to post outside of it to give him an opportunity to prove that he can be a legitimate member of this forum.

OP if you want to look swole and intimidating you should focus on building big shoulders, arms,neck and chest,

Having huge pecs will make you look masc and swole asf
He doesnt even fucking lift. The only thing he cares about is the number of posts next to his name

Ok, I’ll try that

Y u no like him
Dregster is a bully :feelsdevil:
That's what we as a mod team hoped he would do, but as you can see here, he is failing miserably and will probably get banned again before cracking 5k posts.

He got caught botmaxxing btw

He was banned from the sewers and forced to post outside of it to give him an opportunity to prove that he can be a legitimate member of this forum.
@YuiIsMyCope you should adhere to the ultimatum given before you receive a warning or another ban. We can work on ID posts together and contribute to the forum :feelzez:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6louvGiGXY

Last edited: