Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Days are getting shorter!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I woke up at 2 AM this morning and now it’s 4 PM here: 14 hours have passed and I have but a vaguest memory of it all, felt almost like an instant. :feelsohgod:

we spend 1/3 of our life sleeping, but if youre sleepmaxxing like me youll get it to half your life
thats 50% of my life spent in dreamland fucking stacies and being gigachad :feelsthink:

[LifeFuel] Days are getting shorter.

Fuck your sunny days, fuck your warm temperature, fuck your normie daylight pastimes and most of all fuck you.

[LifeFuel] Days are getting shorter.

Fuck your sunny days, fuck your warm temperature, fuck your normie daylight pastimes and most of all fuck you.
Why are you so mad at me? I do not understand. :waitwhat:

Why are you so mad at me? I do not understand. :waitwhat:
I'm poking fun at your statement, namely because normies often complain how days are getting shorter. Winter months are massive life fuel, because people stay inside most of the time, there's little to no movement outside and the silence is enchanting.