Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daydreaming is the only cope I have

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39443

Self-banned
-
I tend to imagine that I have a better life in every aspect, maybe it's something that everyone does but not in the same way that I do, I create a whole story in my mind with acting included but I have not been able to continue it since I got a high fever that won't go away

Attachments

• 1642787038152.png
    1642787038152.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 6
Very lovely. Since I have a similar mindset, I'll provide some of my fantasies later today, after I sedate myself.

i lose my mind when i daydream its to much of a powerful cope i cry each time :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Same, I have many scenarios about my life in my head, but I know that ones won't be real

Same, I have many scenarios about my life in my head, but I know that ones won't be real
real, when i daydream, it's usually a variation of the same daydream over and over for me

I daydream too. A lot.

Very lovely. Since I have a similar mindset, I'll provide some of my fantasies later today, after I sedate myself.
i lose my mind when i daydream its to much of a powerful cope i cry each time :cryfeels::feelsrope:
real, when i daydream, it's usually a variation of the same daydream over and over for me
I daydream too. A lot.

When I create those scenarios in my mind in such a dedicated and detailed way I tend to forget a bit about reality and it hurts when I have to return to that reality...

When I create those scenarios in my mind in such a dedicated and detailed way I tend to forget a bit about reality and it hurts when I have to return to that reality...
this

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 20 52 36

Dragon Ball:

- I have a scenario in which Demigra absorbs Demon God Putine and Demon God Gravy with his scepter, becoming this form:

-I have a scenario in which Ultra Instinct Sign Goku and SSBE Vegeta enter the Xenoverse and battle Hearts(God-Slayer Form). Hearts absorbs the power of the Xeno(Universe) Seed and Vegeta uses Forced Spirit Fission to weaken him. Hearts absorbs Doki Doki and enters a "Darkened" state of his transformation. The energy is gathered for the Xeno Seed when Goku battles Lagss as Ultra Instinct Sign and Vegeta battles Cumber as SSBE.

- I have a scenario in which Mechikabura swallows Final form Mira(Towa + Time Egg) after being weakened by Forced Spirit Fission Vegeta and transforms into his "Dark King" form. Chronoa recruits Goku and Vegeta to defeat the newly-revived Demon Lord, only to briefly converse with him as Towa revives the Demon Lord's magic power with the Dark Dragon Balls.

Younger Form(After absorbing their God Ki):

(Envision him with long hair)

After swallowing Mira:

Last edited:
Daydream- & musicmaxxing is what takes 70% of my day