Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daydreaming is the greatest cope

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Daydreaming is the greatest cope ever, if you have a very vivid imagiantion you can lose yourself in your own thoughts and forget about the real world, you just have to imagine anything in your mind and pretend to it is real or that is happening right now for example making out drama stories, being sorrounded by women or being the protagonist of an epic tale.

I´d say regular dreaming is better I had a very lucid dream last night (slept for 9 hours) it was amazing it sucked to wake up though.

But yeah daydreaming is amazing I often daydream about amazing stuff like being a hero who saves a baby or just being in my dream world of wealth and women.

I try to daydream and i like it sometimes but i regret it because i bring myself living a better life.:feelsrope:

I love daydreaming about life with my waifu in Tokyo.

I imagine it would be like this song.

I prefer actual dreaming. My waking daydreams are bland as can be compared to what my brain does at night (or whenever, given my sleeping patterns).

It is enjoyable tbh. Especially with music.

I do this all the time. I spend hours on mental lists like "which are the 5 best Evangelion episodes", "whch is the perfect team to run Pokémon Fire Red", "if I could make an harem with 10 known girls, which would be them", etc, to cope with my shitty life.

practically half my waking hours are spent daydreaming

Daydreaming is one of my more enjoyable copes

I daydream for hours on end if I don’t have work. But then again I have a good imagination

yeah I got maladaptive daydreaming out of it, going to sleep is good because I can get lost in a world I create in my mind

practically half my waking hours are spent daydreaming
Same here.

It makes me not perform as good as i want to when i need to concentrate though. It makes you have a very weak link to the real world.

Same here.

It makes me not perform as good as i want to when i need to concentrate though. It makes you have a very weak link to the real world.

yeah, that combined with a weak attention span fucks me up when im trying to concentrate. i can focus better on nofap though.

Daydreaming is the greatest cope ever, if you have a very vivid imagiantion you can lose yourself in your own thoughts and forget about the real world, you just have to imagine anything in your mind and pretend to it is real or that is happening right now for example making out drama stories, being sorrounded by women or being the protagonist of an epic tale.

True.
Daydreaming > Fapping

I daydream non stop while work cause I just go autopilot ez

you're a cuck if you can't Astral Project

My imagination is not vivid, but I still enjoy daydreaming when it happens. I agree that it is a good cope.