Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Daydreaming is so fun

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
Just imagining that your crush wants you, that foids simp for you or thinking about how satisfying would violently beating up/murdering a bully be. I just think about these things 24/7.

Day-dreaming is a "bit" involuntary, though fantasizing is voluntary. Or so I was told...(Voluntarily)

When I day-dream, it's typically memories/thoughts of group therapy youth interacting with my current actions and behaviors such that I envision myself doing them in front of those youth.

When I fantasize, I envision myself interacting with them directly. I'll share if I ever resolve my problem.

Daydreaming is so dumb (none of it will ever come true) so i dont do it no more.

It’s all a good form of cope

Daydreaming is so dumb (none of it will ever come true) so i dont do it no more.
Idk after i gymmax and completely go crazy i might just beat Up a bully or smth. I am mad n fed up i kinda enjoy loneliness because everyone is so mean and shallow

You should try lucid dreaming bro, even more realistic fun than daydreaming

I honestly think its an unhealthy cope that I should stop doing at this point. Its like all the social interaction and Love i lack isn't there, so I just daydream about it

I daydream about being in a relationship with an 8/10 or with a 9/10 with a makeup, just having a good time and making love to yor gd would be awesome.:ahegao:

mentally fucked by full of daydreaming teen years