Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daydreamer

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I am a constant daydreamer. I daydream of myself being an action movie star or the ability to fly and stop time. I day dream about my childhood a lot too. I had a pretty comfy childhood. I can zone out for hours and be in my own world. People can be getting stabbed around me and I would be ignorant of it. I have daydreams of fucking over females. Like going on dates with them, buying lots of expensive food and letting them buy lots of food then leaving them there when the bill comes. I think embarrassing females is the best thing you can do to hurt women. Women dwell on shit and an embarrassing situation will go thru there head for eternity.

our dreams of having powers to be a hERo is just a fantasy this is saddening :feelsrope:

me too but most are related to things i read or watch, then i'll make similar stories in my head with new characters - it's called maldaptive daydreaming

Same. I daydream a lot when I LDAR, and it’s usually about anime, waifus, having superpowers, being rich, etc.