Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Day when I confessed my feelings to my current wife

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

I and my wife Amelia met on Tinder. We dated for two months until one day I decided to express my feelings to her.

We went to my room, and I stood in front of her. I took a deep breath and said, 'A-Amelia, I love you.'

Amelia blushed and replied, 'I love you too.'

I couldn't believe my ears. Tears of emotion welled up in my eyes, and I said, 'R-really?'

"Yes, I really love you," Amelia replied, gently touching my cheek.

I started crying even more. I fell to my knees in front of Amelia and began to speak everything I felt at that moment. 'Thank you, Amelia. This is the most beautiful day of my life. I always dreamed that a girl would love me.'

Amelia knelt down, took my hands, and said, 'Please, get up.' Tears were visible on her face.

We stood up, and I asked her, 'Can I hug you?' Amelia agreed, and I hugged her tightly and gently at the same time. 'I love you, Amelia. You are the love of my life. Can I kiss you?' Amelia gave her consent, and then I kissed her on the forehead and then on the lips...

Watson Amelia

cute schizo daydreaming

Peak "what inceldom does to a mfer" moment.

You seriously watch vtuber crap? A 3d girl with a 2d avi is the worst of both worlds. You should be ashamed you have dishonored waifus and become a simp.