Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Day starts with no messages from cute teen girls

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Blet nu, this sucks

Require destruction of degenerate Western civilisation . Maybe for all world too, what a shithole

good morning i hate women, just out of bed, and want to go back, nothing really pleasant to do without cute lolis

Pingvinai

I always get cute girls messaging me on my incels.co inbox... where have u been bro?

Get used to it because every day for the rest of eternity is going to get steadily worse

The worst thing is;
When you wake up with no alerts :ping:

The worst thing is;
When you wake up with no alerts :ping:
got 3 this morning, but non of them from cute teen girls. And nothing in kikebook (30 days block now, but 2 days ago got message from my random pakistani friend, link to something about Kashmire, so I'm almost chad now)

It's over for many men

Just think chad is waking up to cutie in his bed, all you’re wanting is a text from foid that’s in said bed. JFL

Just think chad is waking up to cutie in his bed, all you’re wanting is a text from foid that’s in said bed. JFL
From that one better no :/

ANOTHER BASED THREAD BY NAPOLEON DE GESSO