Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Day ruined because of retarded neighbor

Abgesang

Abgesang

Eating funny looking pills
I basically live in nature; there are only 7 houses here because it's not allowed to build new stuff in this area. It's very calm here. So of course we get a lot of small wildlife. I love watching them from time to time from my window; it calms my soul.

The animals can live here interrupted; nobody would bother them. Now the problem is that our new retarded neighbor who uses this place as a vacation place??? or some shit had the glorious idea to place ratcatcher with poison that draws animals near. Why in a fucking forest???

This retarded city dweller who probably votes for green parties caused a mass genocide on the local squirrel/dormouse population. Your so fucking rich that you can buy a big house with a giant garden near a river. If you dont like nature, why would you buy this object? Buy something closer to a city retard.

I did some research on the poison, and the animal that eats it will suffer for 48 hours and will have a painful fight for life and death before it dies from blood coagulation; it will die from inside out. I live in such a cucked and woke country, but these retarded leftists couldn't even ban something so horrible and grotesque.

I didn't see a squirrel all day; these poor things are probably busy dying a slow and painful death.I dont want to know what other animals will suffer because of this subhuman

(i know this is random and probably doesnt belong here but i need to vent)