Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Day off today and treated myself to a nice meal. I now contemplate the rope.

ADD Sufferer

ADD Sufferer

Recruit
★★
July has been decent so far, my mood was suprisingly good throughout, excercise helped and I got my paycheck so I'm closer to buying a motorcycle. I had a day off and decide to make a nice potato salad with portobello mushrooms, everything was looking good.

Of course the universe realised it gave me too much slack so when cleaning the pot I caught my disgusting subhuman reflection in the corner of my eye. I make a consious effort to avoid mirrors and it works to an extend, then this happens. I need a hug. I need all the hugs.

Life isn't fair.

I know those feels. Yesterday I had a decent day, I go to use a public restroom and decided to look at my reflection. Bad idea, it sent me into an internal rage. Went home and sat in the dark the rest of the day.

July has been decent so far, my mood was suprisingly good throughout, excercise helped and I got my paycheck so I'm closer to buying a motorcycle. I had a day off and decide to make a nice potato salad with portobello mushrooms, everything was looking good.

Of course the universe realised it gave me too much slack so when cleaning the pot I caught my disgusting subhuman reflection in the corner of my eye. I make a consious effort to avoid mirrors and it works to an extend, then this happens. I need a hug. I need all the hugs.

Life isn't fair.
I’m currently saving for a Yamaha r3 myself bro . Keep it up .

Yea I am expecting a rage and dread attack after I get home from work.

I am starting to hate coming home.

Sorry to hear that man

Life just sucks for people like us because the entire society is rigged against us

Imagesduckduckgo