Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

day in the life of a incel at school

I

incel god

Banned
-
incel sees foid standing in the hallway he grabs her ass. she says hey fucker you cant do that im telling my boyfriend! incel thinks nothing of it when he gets outside her boyfriend says, hey chief you like grabbing my girlfriends ass? elbow crashes to the incels face boom! normie then picks incel up over his head and starts doing bench presses with him. incel gets wrecked.

incel sees foid standing in the hallway he grabs her ass. she says hey fucker you cant do that im telling my boyfriend! incel thinks nothing of it when he gets outside her boyfriend says, hey chief you like grabbing my girlfriends ass? elbow crashes to the incels face boom! normie then picks incel up over his head and starts doing bench presses with him. incel gets wrecked.
then laughs all arrogantly while the foids giggle and say “oh chad”

Incel walks past foid, fails his test and goes home and cried repeat until graduation