Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Day in the life of a 5'6 incel (Day 7) One week!

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Woke up after 8 hours of sleep. Felt great for a change.
Go to work at the diner after I awake. Have a very good first couple hours, have a headache for 15 minutes but I mog it with water and some bread. It's hilarious because since I was in such a good mood, my coworker had to say something negative about how I was doing my work. (She's jealous that I had a good morning lol, typical foid). Women literally suck, she keeps complaining about shit that does not matter. I bet she is mad that a virgin loser is life-mogging tf out of her. She just had to beat me down.
I got to see another foid get yelled at outside lol. Her dad got mad at her and she started crying. Pretty hilarious. After another few hours I fuck off my job and get lunch. It's scrumptious.
I then go back home and ride my bike for an hour. I feel refreshed and take a shower. I then go out to dinner with a friend of mine and get Italian food. As a fellow sub 5 we decided to tip this Stacy nothing. She was annoyed after I hit no tip lol. I could see it. Have chad give you money, and have a threesome with your dog. We then go get some shaved ice. I got a cool flavor it's called superman.
An old lady ran the shop so I tipped her because she has not been tainted by technology. After this I go back home, play minecraft, work on my art skills.

I am going to bed in an hour or 2.

End journal.

Rating : 9/10

Today was near perfect besides the minor headache and the Becky being a fucking cunt.

Hopefully I don't have a shit day tommorow.

How was your day in the life of an incel? Comment below.

You really got atleast a better life then me. I’m glad you’re atleast enjoying life a bit