Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Day 9 of Covid. It's shit. No worse than a cold but a cold that never fucking quits

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
And I'm sick of it. In all honesty, I'm sick of it.

>sick with COVID for more than a day during least virulent strain ever
it's over for immunecuckedbros :feelsrope:

BornToLose, I know this might seem counterintuitive but have you tried going a few days without eating? There's a reason animals reject food once they're sick: the organism resets and cleans itself from within, resulting in a mass extinction of dead cells which are replaced by new, healthy cells. It's called fasting. Maybe you should try it.

View: https://youtu.be/qj57V3NP4Ds

>sick with COVID for more than a day during least virulent strain ever
it's over for immunecuckedbros :feelsrope:
jokes aside have you tried an at least 50,000 IU Vitamin D3 megadose with some 20-30mg zinc and C? If not do that, those have even cleared up (((LONG))) COVID for a lot of people and are even better as early treatment in general.

BornToLose, I know this might seem counterintuitive but have you tried going a few days without eating? There's a reason animals reject food once they're sick: the organism resets and cleans itself from within, resulting in a mass extinction of dead cells which are replaced by new, healthy cells. It's called fasting. Maybe you should try it.

Berg's stuff is useful but his thumbnails fucking get me at times :feelshaha:
unknown.png

wouldn’t the body need the nutrients and vitamins that come from food to better fight off the sickness?

Never began for coof-19 cels

vaxxed or unvaxxed

Alas it didn't come with my testing pack.
bro fuck the testing pack and doctor's guidelines, just order some vitamins from CVS or Walgreens

wouldn’t the body need the nutrients and vitamins that come from food to better fight off the sickness?
Only to some extent, as the body needs to rest and too much food may impair its functionality for a certain period of time.

Not eating for a few days forces the body to produce new, healthy cells in order to keep its system going, and in this process damaged cells are eaten—autophagy, as it's called. Thanks to this process, infections are eliminated and the system goes through a full reset.

Incidentally, our hunter-gatherer ancestors used to go through the same process almost every day. Food wasn't abundantly available before agriculture, which meant days without eating until some hunting was successful. If our ancestors couldn't function without eating for a few days, we wouldn't be here.

How was the first time?
sick for a week with 100.5 degree fever and then a lingering cough for a few days, 10 days total. All I did during that was take vitamin C tablets while in bed with a really fucking sore throat and snorting out goo into like 30 kleenexes. Second time was when I went to my uncle's house the day before he tested positive for COVID, and 48 hours after the exposure I was coughing and sneezing for a little bit with no sore throat.

I've never had jewid 19, over for you

I remember that shit, and how long it seemed to last. It might have just been a coincidence, but I decided to get high after a week and a half of that shit to try to numb some of the weakness I felt. The symptoms left me completely after I got high.

Like I said, don't know if it's coincidence or not. :smonk:

I remember that shit, and how long it seemed to last. It might have just been a coincidence, but I decided to get high after a week and a half of that shit to try to numb some of the weakness I felt. The symptoms left me completely after I got high.

Like I said, don't know if it's coincidence or not. :smonk:
I drank through the first third, thinking it was a cold, then sucked it up sober realising it was no cold yet still in denial thinking it surely can't hit double digit days of symptoms, now drinking through (what I hope is) the last third, because obviously it has just about hit those double digit days. No weed around for me alas, though.

I drank through the first third, thinking it was a cold, then sucked it up sober realising it was no cold yet still in denial thinking it surely can't hit double digit days of symptoms, now drinking through (what I hope is) the last third, because obviously it has just about hit those double digit days. No weed around for me alas, though.
Yeah, I was drinking through most of it when I had it. Didn't help, but didn't hurt, either. But it finally went away with the edibles.

You need to acquire some THC, boy. That'll fix ya. :smonk: