Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW day 8395 still havent been fucked

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

These are the same people that will tell you sex isnt that special or we dont need sex and relationships to be happy

I hate my life

Their hypocrisy always shows.

How many men do you think have seen those tits before the reddit post? Ill guess atleast 25 and the most is ∞

320B7C35 8385 464A BB75 191C183A86DE

Bitches unfucked by chad 22 days ago and sending nudes on reddit
:feelsclown:

I can’t believe this is my life. I’m so fucking desperate. I’ll never have any female companionship

look at her other pics those are fake tits JFL at that stupid slut

At least some comments are calling her out on her bullshit.

(((North murica)))

Why are you on that sub nephew

getting the red rank is hard
quarantine is easy

I thought 18 is barely child right guys? :feels: :soy:

22 days is a enough of a big deal to this foid for her to share her nudes openly on Reddit? Fuck this, I'm on day 6570 over here and I'm still not this desperate. She's probably had 40+ men and is hungry for more.

22 days is a enough of a big deal to this foid for her to share her nudes openly on Reddit? Fuck this, I'm on day 6570 over here and I'm still not this desperate. She's probably had 40+ men and is hungry for more.
she might just fry her pussy up from too much vibrator up her hole

"Sex is overrated, its not that great"
Continues to have sex every other day

Fucking hypocrites

Extremely Repulsive

Only 5979 days for me

Fucking whore I hope she dies a horrible death (in minecraft)

I'm on day 6,630 - 6,640 (leap years mess up exact math)

I hope she gets raped

Day 22 :feelskek: meanwhile there are giga oldcels on day 22 THOUSAND

>Day 22
>1 month ago
>5.3k upvotes
The internet is done.
The simpnet is here.

she stoically endured 22 days without fucking, the greatest challenge of her life probably.

What did you mean by this :waitwhat:
Snoop as he’s gotten older and become “the boss dog” (lol) I’ve noticed has started referring to his younger rap homies as “nephew” thus I thought it highly appropriate to post said Snoop video as I figured you’d automatically “get it” since you yourself used the term in a perhaps similar fashion.

Though in a forum environment you never can truly tell whose really younger or older in this context, so referring to someone as “nephew” here simply I’d say is a stylistic and more creative type of unique choice of a term to use than the old internet hip hoppy fallback of “fam” as in “family”, heh.

Snoop as he’s gotten older and become “the boss dog” (lol) I’ve noticed has started referring to his younger rap homies as “nephew” thus I thought it highly appropriate to post said Snoop video as I figured you’d automatically “get it” since you yourself used the term in a perhaps similar fashion.

Though in a forum environment you never can truly tell whose really younger or older in this context, so referring to someone as “nephew” here simply I’d say is a stylistic and more creative type of unique choice of a term to use than the old internet hip hoppy fallback of “fam” as in “family”, heh.
I just said it bc it's a meme and it would've been perfect to use in the context of this post lol

Sky-scraping IQ analyzation nonetheless

why u happy for that pic ? its only for CHADs Fishing

awww poor baby misses chad's cock, stupid depraved toilet