Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 7 at hospital

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Fucking help me I'm going crazy

I can't even fapmaxx because there are other dudes in the room :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

CF427A19 53F7 448A B32C 2A44B710B826

just fap in front of them like louis ck

louis ck television GIF by Saturday Night Live

It was, ironically, sleep masturbation that led to my hospitalization. Prior to that, my neighbor played a recording of my voice in the hallway.

"Sweetie. Oh Sweetie"

why are you at the hospital

It was, ironically, sleep masturbation that led to my hospitalization. Prior to that, my neighbor played a recording of my voice in the hallway.

"Sweetie. Oh Sweetie"

I was unable to gaze upon my White nurses without feeling immense discomfort.

Patients kept standing outside my door each night since I was sexualizing holes in my sleep.

"Good pussy"

Derek, a blonde White Christian, opened my room and checked on me. After that, I had to greet him myself since he was reluctant to speak to me.

I was unable to gaze upon my White nurses without feeling immense discomfort.

Patients kept standing outside my door each night since I was sexualizing holes in my sleep.

"Good pussy"

Derek, a blonde White Christian, opened my room and checked on me. After that, I had to greet him myself since he was reluctant to speak to me.

As in the commune, I'd wake up without my hospital clothes, naked. This was similar to how I had to sleep in my apartment living room since my neighbors started laughing at my sleep-talking each night(Before doing "Other" things).

Fucking help me I'm going crazy

Oh! The incident involving the nurse? Yes. It occurred the night before.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Just rub your legs together and think of Sydney sweeney or something :feelsjuice:

fap in the toilet :feelsthink: