Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 6 of Praying to Yakub: I'm still not 7' tall

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I'm pretty sure that I'll gain atleast half a foot next week. :feelshmm::feelzez:

I'm pretty sure that I'll gain atleast half a foot next week. :feelshmm::feelzez:
Your probably doint it wrong, Im almost 5'9 already after chanting Yakub Yakub Yakub in front of a lit candle in my dark room last night

Your probably doint it wrong, Im almost 5'9 already after chanting Yakub Yakub Yakub in front of a lit candle in my dark room last night
I'll try that, sacrificing puppies and peeling off my skin hasn't worked so far.

Who's Yakub
:feelswhat:

You aren't aware of the all mighty lord and savior, Yakub?

He created your incel ass to suffer and learn humility for being a fag in the past life. :feelswhat:

Yakub | Joke Battles Wikia | Fandom

I prayed to yakub once and grew 3 feet gained 10 points of attractiveness and ascended with a chinese super model. you must not be prayiing hard enough

I prayed to yakub once and grew 3 feet gained 10 points of attractiveness and ascended with a chinese super model. you must not be prayiing hard enough
Have I offended his superiority? He must be doing this for a reason.........

if ur 5"8 without shoes, couldnt u just fraud being 5"10 - 5"11?

There are heightboosting shoes and insoles u can buy on amazon. They really work.

if ur 5"8 without shoes, couldnt u just fraud being 5"10 - 5"11?

There are heightboosting shoes and insoles u can buy on amazon. They really work.
Those heights are short anyways, It's 6'5 or death these days

Those heights are short anyways, It's 6'5 or death these days
LOL im 5"10 but I fraud being 6'1. All im saying is u might as well attempt the illusion

Who's Yakub
:worryfeels::shock:

You're joking, right? Yakub is the almighty deity and supreme intellect of humanity. He created the Africans and made Ice Cream, and Rice for us to consume. But he also let our bodies turn those foods into shit, so we can still eat and never get full. Ice Cream, Rice and feces developed sentience over time and evolved into what we now know as Europeans, Asians and Curries.:feelsLSD:

Sanctificatus > yakub

:feelswhat:

You aren't aware of the all mighty lord and savior, Yakub?

He created your incel ass to suffer and learn humility for being a fag in the past life. :feelswhat:

Yakub | Joke Battles Wikia | Fandom

You're joking, right? Yakub is the almighty deity and supreme intellect of humanity. He created the Africans and made Ice Cream, and Rice for us to consume. But he also let our bodies turn those foods into shit, so we can still eat and never get full. Ice Cream, Rice and feces developed sentience over time and evolved into what we now know as Europeans, Asians and Curries.:feelsLSD:
>Niggers acc believe this
Makes scientology seem reasonable:feelskek:

Yakubmaxxing? :bigbrain:

Yakub only blesses Albinoids, Ebonoids get nothing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yakub the Scientist make the Albinoids, he didn't make the Africans (Ebenoids).