Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 3 of Tindermaxxing, part 6

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
HOLY SHIT. Guess who I saw. One of my oneitis’ female friends! And not just any friend. One of her CLOSEST friends. This girl goes to the same gym as me and gives me death stares all the time. And she’s lying about her age too. She’s 18, but her bio says she’s 19. This means she started using Tinder when she was 17. Fucking whore.

tldr; when I was a senior in high school, I got drunk and sang a love song for my oneitis in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

FUCKFUCKFUCK. If she sees my profile, she will tell my oneitis. And she will screenshot and send pics. I blocked her profile as fast as possible. Thank god. I didn’t even know you could block people on Tinder. Had I known, I would’ve blocked so many of my former high school classmates…

This is getting silly now

Take a break from Tindermaxxing buddy boyo this isn't good for your mental health