Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Day 3 of no-smoke

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Tired of it that smoking makes my skin look like shit and my lungs don't operate at full efficiency.

Probably going to end it tomorrow or in a few days tough lmao. It was just a small break to reset tolerance.

Last edited:
I'm smoking everyday to lose weight

I'm smoking everyday to lose weight
Low IQ method
You lose weight by eating less or exercising more or preferably both
Don't rape your lungs for that shit lmao

Low IQ method
You lose weight by eating less or exercising more or preferably both
Don't rape your lungs for that shit lmao
I do all of those

But it's also very comfy to smoke while drinking something after gymcelling or late at night :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I do all of those

But it's also very comfy to smoke while drinking something after gymcelling or late at night :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
I don't disagree. Also while listening to music while sitting outside somewhere in a park or something. :feelscomfy:

I do all of those

Smoke pot instead if you must.

I do all of those

You do understand that smoking is going to make it harder for you to exercise, right?

I fail to understand how one can become addicted to something that's literally killing them, then again, I'm not human.

Tough times but I also agree with the losing weight nigga; in my experience all harmful drugs at least depress your appetite.

*Other than weed I've just though of ha ha.

Last edited:
Smoking is not worth it.
It stinks DISGUSTING. I couldn't smoke just because of that awful stank.
It also fucks up your lungs. A healthy lung will cough if you inhale smoke. The Lung is not made for that.

Smoking is not worth it.
It stinks DISGUSTING. I couldn't smoke just because of that awful stank.
It also fucks up your lungs. A healthy lung will cough if you inhale smoke. The Lung is not made for that.
A good drug for selfdestructivecels though.

I fail to understand how one can become addicted to something that's literally killing them, then again, I'm not human.
I genuinely hope that I die soon, so that doesn't matter to me.

I'm smoking a cigarette right now. :feelsdevil::yes:

I smoke one cigarette a day. Is that still bad?

you could always jump down a high building, do you want to?
There is a good possibility that I'll be getting acquainted with a shotgun in the relatively near future.

Last edited:
I genuinely hope that I die soon, so that doesn't matter to me.
So you'd rather die a slow, painful, and agonizing death, opposed to a quick one?

I don't see how thats a win, even if you wanted to die. You might as well shoot yourself in the head. It'd save you the time and pain

Smoke pot instead if you must.
I'd love to but it's illegal in my country and I'm a loner, so I don't know any dealers.

You do understand that smoking is going to make it harder for you to exercise, right?

I understand.

I just don't care about my health, I'd be better dead anyways, I just don't have the courage to end it all at once. Exercising regularly helps mitigate the smoking damage though.