Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 2, 500 posts!

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Once you hit 5,000 posts your motivation will die off.

Once you hit 5,000 posts your motivation will die off.
I don't even understand why people postmaxx. It would take OP another 180days of 250posts per day to reach Epic Shiny Name Enlightened on a website that'll most likely get shutdown in <5 years, thanks to how net censorship is coming along. The less impact you put in your posts, the less you make them think, the less they'll actually care for what you say.
Not that you'll actually care for what you, me, or even the mods/admins say in the long run.

Fuck I get postmogged so hard

You are still 2020cel JFL

It would take OP another 180days of 250posts per day to reach Epic Shiny Name Enlightened on a website that'll most likely get shutdown in <5 years,
0658D514 FDBF 4ACE 841D 1E2B4A97791C

I replied in almost ever offtopic thread and I don't know what to do know

I don't even understand why people postmaxx. It would take OP another 180days of 250posts per day to reach Epic Shiny Name Enlightened on a website that'll most likely get shutdown in <5 years, thanks to how net censorship is coming along. The less impact you put in your posts, the less you make them think, the less they'll actually care for what you say.
Not that you'll actually care for what you, me, or even the mods/admins say in the long run.

nice, shame u have to wait a week to get officER

You fucking postmaxxers destroyed my mouse wheel several times. I can't take this shit anymore

I don’t like blue anyway tbh I just want to be a redcel mogger :feelsbadman:
well given how the ranks here work it would take u a minimum of 3 months to get the red screen name colour

which is also the best screen name colour btw

I use laptop and phone so I just scroll with my finger :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I need my fingers for playing World of Warcraft. Are you a zoomer or why do you like to browse internets on phone?