Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 2, 500 posts!

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
I’m at 500 posts now and it’s my second day. Not bad right?:ha..feels:

It’s very over for me ngl

ngl I've seen so many of your posts it feels like you've been here for a week already. so that's surprising that you've only been for a day

Did your mom gives you tendies for obtaining such an achievement?

just don’t have a life theory

Theres no postmaxxing for your join date

ZA WARUDO! *clock ticking sound*
653719C4 CFA1 4A16 9DAD 45C1C5FC816C

award for 500 posts on inkwel forum in 2 days

Postmaxxing is a cope and will just lead to you getting banned for low quality effort.

Your posts are good, keep them coming.

Postmaxxing is a cope and will just lead to you getting banned for low quality effort.
Most ive gotten so far was a 10% for saying a woman deserved to be killed but I forgot to say (in skyrim) like i usually do so mods got mad at me. I totally meant to say in skyrim!

I've been an incel for 7 days now, is that a good thing?

I've been an incel for 7 days now, is that a good thing?
That means you weren't an incel before you made your account? Chad detected!

NEET?

I don't know how I could even come up with 250 things to say to other people in a day.

I'm in highschool, but I don't have a job. So...NET.
Brutal. I didn't have a job in highschool either and I felt like a giant fucking loser. I had to beg my parents for money to buy anything... and being indian, my parents felt it was necessary to deprive me of anything besides the essentials.

Could you get a job if you wanted to or are you involuntarily unemployed like I was?

Could you get a job if you wanted to?
Perhaps but my social skills are usually garbage so I sometimes turn into a retard when I have to do tasks. Had a job once but it was fast food and they treated me like shit so I walked out.

i'm almost at 1000 in 9 days. you postmaxx mog me

I just realized you have to be registered for at least a week for every rank you go up so I won't be an Officer until next sunday JFL. There was no point in postmaxxing this hard.
Be the first to skip ranks and get to veteran by the end of the week

Bonus points if you don’t get banned for low effort

Be the first to skip ranks and get to veteran by the end of the week

Bonus points if you don’t get banned for low effort
This is like being allowed to be on the Jedi council but not being given the rank of master. It's not fair...

Mogs me

I've been here since dec 29th and I've only managed to write 85 posts (with this one) maybe it has to do with the fact that I still spend the majority of my time either sleeping,watching anime,reading or playing vidya.

I still spend the majority of my time either sleeping,reading or playing vidya.
wish i could stay neet but mom will likely force me back into wagecuckery again.

Brutal mog, I wish I had the confidence to post that much but even this place gives me social anxiety it's that over

Has it only been a day :waitwhat:

Nice work on the milestone, man.

@needsolution, your competitor.

It's over once your color doesn't change

Mogs me ngl. I wanna postmaxx to 10k but its boring as shit at the same time.

I cant even postmaxx :feelsrope: