Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Day 1 Of Uggo Mongo As Mod

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Why did you faggots make this retard a mod again?

Hah. Thanks for the small chuckle on this horrible day, OP. I love forum drama.

If you have a problem with Uggo's warning towards you maybe trying to flame him in ID of all places isn't a very good idea ngl. :feelsugh:

Things are HEATING UP in the lounge on incels.is

I changed it to 10%, I advise you to post your racebait in the lounge.

Race this race that. It's the same thing over and over and over fucking WHO CARES FUCKING 8 BILLION PRIMATES WITH THUMBS FAILED ME AND DESERVE A BRUTAL IMMEDIATE ASSKICKING I DONT CARE ABOUT THESE FILLER CHARACTERS

It is over.. The new mods are ban happy

Race this race that. It's the same thing over and over and over fucking WHO CARES FUCKING 8 BILLION PRIMATES WITH THUMBS FAILED ME AND DESERVE A BRUTAL IMMEDIATE ASSKICKING I DONT CARE ABOUT THESE FILLER CHARACTERS
He just spams race baiting shit. Then he's like "muh why don't whites like us niggers on here."

not my problem

I like @lifefuel. I report him to the mods when he starts a Lounge thread in ID. But if something is about sexual dynamics, it really does belong on ID.

Racepill is blackpill

He just spams race baiting shit. Then he's like "muh why don't whites like us niggers on here."
Sfcels were racist as fuck long before lifefuel started posting

Racebaiting is something I welcome a strong crackdown on. Back to meat and potatoes inceldom, that's what I want. It wasn't about race issues or Jews or any of this extra bullshit.

I like @lifefuel. I report him to the mods when he starts a Lounge thread in ID. But if something is about sexual dynamics, it really does belong on ID.
Not if it's racebait.

Racebait wasn't really allowed until 2020 when FullTimeLoser ingratiated himself with a mod here and that mod didn't want to crack down on him. It changed the complexion of the forum.

He's anti white but at least his race threads are high-ish effort with stats and sheit
If someone were to do it from time to time and it were actually relevant to the thread then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Lifefuel however almost exclusively does these threads to make racebait that is thinly veiled at best, that's always the intent of his threads.

Racebaiting is something I welcome a strong crackdown on. Back to meat and potatoes inceldom, that's what I want. It wasn't about race issues or Jews or any of this extra bullshit.
SF cels were always complaining on this site

What do you define as "meat and potatoes inceldom.

Also, whilst I am against racebait in ID concerning JBW or JBB since Incels exist in all demographics, I am fine with discussions on racial realism & exposing thew Jews for their Talmudic dominion over the world.

If someone were to do it from time to time and it were actually relevant to the thread then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Lifefuel however almost exclusively does these threads to make racebait that is thinly veiled at best, that's always the intent of his threads.
This is your new totally objective and unbiased mod claiming to know the intentions of random people he doesn't know. JFL.
Yes.
Stupid people think "racebait" is always mutually exclusive to inceldom discussion. Just say you don't like black people and stop with this fake ass logic.

Also admit that whites and white-adjacents are sensitive soft faggots who can't take what they dish out routinely. "Racebait" is an SJW tier dog whistle. It just comes from the other side of the political aisle.

This is your new totally objective and unbiased mod claiming to know the intentions of random people he doesn't know.

It's plain for everyone to see, DAWG.

This thread was also moved because oldcels overdosing because their lives suck is somehow "not relevant to inceldom discussion" LOL

View attachment 1064842

This thread was also moved because oldcels overdosing because their lives suck is somehow "not relevant to inceldom discussion" LOL
Not all of your threads belong in ID, that's another lounge thread. Just because it can be construed as tangential to "inceldom" doesn't mean it should be posted in ID. Should all threads about video games be posted in ID since incels play video games and use video games to escape reality? You're such a baby back bitch lol.

Overzealous mods kill forums. The end.

Not all of your threads belong in ID, that's another lounge thread. Just because it can be construed as tangential to "inceldom" doesn't mean it should be posted in ID. Should all threads about video games be posted in ID since incels play video games and use video games to escape reality? You're such a baby back bitch lol.
The original thread is also related to inceldom as it's about an oldfag geomaxxer jealous that young chads are getting paid to fuck while he is betabuxed. Him just happening to be a JBW-maxxer doesn't mean it's suddenly not "inceldom" discussion. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

Your logic is desperate and it's clear you have an agenda. Moving a thread about drug overdoses is a flimsy attempt to make it less obvious.

Exactly, no rebuttal as usual because you know I'm right.
How can you know if I have an agenda, and what such an agenda could possibly be? Are you psychic? Just like I can't know your intention after you've done the same thing 500 times, 99.9% of the time.

Notice how BBC-halo threads never get warnings? :feelsjuice:

How can you know if I have an agenda, and what such an agenda could possibly be? Are you psychic? Just like I can't know your intention after you've done the same thing 500 times, 99.9% of the time.
Because "racebait" is as flimsy concept as "microaggressions". It's only ever employed to justify the actions of sensitive bitches.

Because "racebait" is as flimsy concept as "microaggressions". It's only ever employed to justify the actions of sensitive bitches.
BTW the other new mods have already given out 100% permabans for less. You're throwing a tantrum over a 10% warning and threads being moved to the lounge. Talk about soft and sensitive.
kobe-bryant-nba.gif

What do you define as "meat and potatoes inceldom.

Also, whilst I am against racebait in ID concerning JBW or JBB since Incels exist in all demographics, I am fine with discussions on racial realism & exposing thew Jews for their Talmudic dominion over the world.

Every racist says they're a "race realist."

You're such a boring, race baiting nigger. Probably a fakecel too, like most of the negros here.

BTW the other new mods have already given out 100% permabans for less. You're throwing a tantrum over a 10% warning and threads being moved to the lounge. Talk about soft and sensitive.
kobe-bryant-nba.gif
Because it needs to be nipped in the bud. It's a warning for people who actually care somewhat about the forum not descending AGAIN, into a playground for overzealous mods. I was already permabanned, I don't give a fuck. My life actually improved during that time. I was literally banned once for posting a pic of a chad I used to catfish.

Over and over again I get targeted by one mod for random shit because I hit a soft spot with them. And then people wonder why forums die. It only takes one bad mod next thing you know it's "where did x users go? I liked them"

Because it needs to be nipped in the bud. It's a warning for people who actually care somewhat about the forum not descending AGAIN, into a playground for overzealous mods. I was already permabanned, I don't give a fuck. My life actually improved during that time. I was literally banned once for posting a pic of a chad I used to catfish.

Over and over again I get targeted by one mod for random shit because I hit a soft spot with them. And then people wonder why forums die. It only takes one bad mod next thing you know it's "where did x users go? I liked them"
Yeah, I've seen your previous warnings and banning. Looks like it was legit pedo related, and even "illegal"
pepe-the-frog-reading.gif

Yeah, I've seen your previous warnings and banning. Looks like it was legit pedo related, and even "illegal"
pepe-the-frog-reading.gif
I figured, I live rent free.

By all means, show me.

If I was mod I wouldn't give this guy a warning. Do I disagree with many of his race-baiting posts? Yes I do. @Master could kick off a lot of nigger haters and jew haters and just say it's not that type of forum, but he doesn't cuz he's based

b b but muh racebait

b b but muh racebait
I mean, what do white autists think is going to happen when they post Nazi shit on a half ethnic forum? Did they really think ethnics wouldn't try to make mayos feel what we feel everything we see nazi shit?