Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 1 of Tindermaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I used up all of my swipes, which means I’ve swiped on over a hundred different girls. It’s been one day and I haven’t gotten a single like. No notifications. Nothing. All the girls there are way out of my league. How will I be able to compete with the other guys?

Now there’s one more problem. I did dumb things in high school, such as singing a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. And I was also seen as the weird and quiet guy. So I’m quite known in my city. So if any girls recognize me, they will get scared and swipe left.

It’s over.

Now there’s one more problem. I did dumb things in high school, such as singing a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. And I was also seen as the weird and quiet guy. So I’m quite known in my city. So if any girls recognize me, they will get scared and swipe left.
How long ago was this? You have to remember normies are making countless new memories all the time and seeing new faces, after a few years what went on in high school becomes lost to time.

i wanna try a darting app and see if i manage to get atleast one like or not.
maybe some girl will pity date me if i try so.
tinder and dating apps don't work where i live anyway.

dating apps are suicide fuels

what about muh oneitis

i wanna try a darting app and see if i manage to get atleast one like or not.
maybe some girl will pity date me if i try so.
You're in for a rude rude awakening.

Based and Jestermaxxingpilled.

Bro there's no point. Im not even joking when i say sub8 gets no matches on dating apps. My brother is an 8/10 tyrone and gets matched with 5-6/10 sheboons. Keep this up and you'll rope in a week. Unless you're white then just swipe on noodles they're the white man's plaything:feelsautistic:

With all that said good luck and keep me updated bro:feelsYall:

Going on Tinder is too much to take for me. Especially since iam in the same place as you. People know me as the weird quiet kid in my area.