Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

David goggins, what you think of this low-IQ tyrone

I read his books. His advice was good for me allowed me to tolerate wage slavery and study celling to get to 100k+ salary. But i wanted to rope multiple times during the gay nigger process

I like David goggins but his advice isnt going to work for me and I dont understand why he tortures himself like that. it doesn't make sense to push yourself to do hard things over having a comfy LDAR life. I'm Sick of men acting like pain is a virtue.

I like David goggins but his advice isnt going to work for me and I dont understand why he tortures himself like that. it doesn't make sense to push yourself to do hard things over having a comfy LDAR life. I'm Sick of men acting like pain is a virtue.
yeah he actually sounds dumb af, do intellectual challenges, not physical challenges, like try winning chess against a computer, try understand how tech works,

I read his books. His advice was good for me allowed me to tolerate wage slavery and study celling to get to 100k+ salary. But i wanted to rope multiple times during the gay nigger process
lol

I admire his tenacity and work ethic but his “””””advice””””” isn’t going to really help an incel

yeah he actually sounds dumb af
95C8F05F D72A 4DE8 A6DC 56B553DA8F7D

He's an extreme outlier and his advice should not be taken seriously. All of the shit he says is just Tony Robbins: Extreme Fitness Edition.

You are Either given the odds or Not

There is No inbetween.

If I was 6"+ not socially akward Chadrone, his advice would be probably great.

But I am 5'9 socially akward non black. So no, I don't think of taking his advice.