Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dave “McBoomer” Ramsey

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Baby Boomers Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

Delusional, fat boomer Dave Ramsey scolding his poorfag fan for buying a $17k car, something he considers a luxury.

Dave Ramsey used to give good advice, but the last few years of clownworld has proven how out of touch boomers, even financial adviser boomers, are to the current state of the world. He has no fucking idea what anything costs anymore.

The only cars you can buy rn under $10k are 20yr old, rusted out shitboxes. $14k is the bare minimum to get a sedan that won’t lemon in 3 yrs. My car, which I bought 4 years ago for $16k, is appraised at fucking $22k now with 40k more miles.

All the stupid fucking boomers in the comments talking about how their first car was $2,000 or how young kids should get a nice 2003 Hyundai like that wasn’t fucking 20 yrs ago. Then the dumb niggers talking about new cars like you can get a new car for $17k anymore. A fucking base Honda Civic starts at $25k, if you can even get one because of the chip shortage.
Even dumber niggers talking about riding the bus like I even have a bus stop within 30mi of me. I don’t wanna get stabbed by cracked out junkies or pissed on by teenage niglets anyways.

Why can’t they just admit the financial system is fucked instead of blaming poor people? I hate them all.

ned flanders pillow GIF
Day of the pillow when?

only listen to financial advice from @proudweeb

only listen to financial advice from @proudweeb
pretty much, car inflation has been insane the past 3 years. All cars will lose value eventually. They just get used up with time and mileage. Everything really just comes down to supply and demand. Not enough cars now

boomers don't emotionally understand the concept of inflation (despite their dumb asses living through the 70s). It's a common human financial fallacy. They stick with "safe" cash" not aware of the fact that their green pieces of paper are continuously losing value as the Jewish Reserve spits out more of them

You can tell Dave is affected by this, because his $1000 "baby step 1" emergency fund hasn't changed in value in 30 years

May Allah (ﷻ) break the backs of all those who support these disease-ridden rodents.

You can tell Dave is affected by this, because his $1000 "baby step 1" emergency fund hasn't changed in value in 30 years
Yeah, having to buy a new set of tires on a work truck will eat up that “emergency fund.” Let alone an actual emergency.

Was a huge fan of him at one point but he’s way out of touch now.

Instead of him realising that everything was easy mode for guys his age because economy was booming he'd rather blame the young guys of today when the world is much more harder for us. He literally got everything handed to him and he then again handed everything to his children, and he talks about hard work etc. He's a joke