Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dave Grohl

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
As a child he looked incel tier. But somehow he ascended a bit and looked more normie tier in his Nirvana days. Now he just looks like an older version of the former.

Interesting how some faces change slightly over time.

You mean to tell me that success, wealth, and status had an actual improving effect on his features? It's a fact that the more enjoyable of a life you live, the better you look.
hope for oldcels maybe
No, because if you're living the life on an incel you actually end up looking worse and worse every year because your body has nothing to celebrate so it shows that in your features.

money, when he was nirvana drummer he was a incel look like, after foo fighters he made way more money and used to look better, he probably made plastic surgery and keep it in secret.

money, when he was nirvana drummer he was a incel look like, after foo fighters he made way more money and used to look better, he probably made plastic surgery and keep it in secret.

My gut feeling tells me his face has been left as is.

I'm a big fan of Grohl but didn't really like anything he's done in the last 10 years or so tbh. I guess getting old and becoming a family man just inevitably change people.

As for his looks, he does have some incel traits like mouth and eye sockets but overall he's gl tbh. White, tall, good skin, good hair, good facial hair, not bad skull shape, etc.

I'd hate him 6/10 on his prime (Nirvana days pretty much). He did change a lot though, but the beard has a lot to do with it.

Kurt cobain was a chad tbh

yeah, and you could see how looks defined the band's hierarchy. dave grohl looked like a scared beta in a nirvana interview (it's somewhere on youtube)

don't have hope. it's dangerous