Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dave Grohl telling the story of how he had an affair with a gorgeous 11 years old blonde girl as a kid

I know of this girl named Jess Greenberg who did covers on YouTube and had big tits and everyone thought she was hot as hell. While she was legally an adult in plenty of videos, in some of her old videos she was 17 or even younger.
She guitar mogs me
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

At 11-12 I was despised by my classmates amd teachers for being an outspoken ethnic.

If I had a chance of getting a girlfriend, so it was in my childhood, my face looked slight above avarage and I received some compliments. Now it's over.

I perceived the difference in how people treat me, so I was always BlackPilled.

He would be 12 if it was the start of 7th grade. So he probably went to a "junior high school" that just had 7th and 8th grade.

His Wikipedia article says "At the age of 12, he began learning to play guitar. He grew tired of lessons and instead taught himself, and he eventually began playing in bands with friends."

From the book Come As You Are: The Story of Nirvana

Based on Sex differences in viewing sexual stimuli: An eye-tracking study in men and women.

The full article.
Thank you

If I had a chance of getting a girlfriend, so it was in my childhood, my face looked slight above avarage and I received some compliments. Now it's over.

I perceived the difference in how people treat me, so I was always BlackPilled.
My childhood me mogged the shit out of adult me as well. Baldness + acne + changes in facial traits. I was never super good-looking but I looked normal and was a white cute kid.