Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daughter gets raised like mom. Son doesnt get raised like any of them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
The daughter almost always follows the steps of her mother. Her dad is out of the picture because there is no way he can relate to female things, so he is just there on the side to support them because he has no control over what she does as she will follow her mother.

If he doesnt comply by spoiling le "queen" he gets kicked out.

Son on the other hand doesnt get raised like any of them.

Mother will just provide him with basic needs while she relies on the father to teach him how to be a man because she couldnt pass her degenerate genes because of no daughter.
Mother attempts to make the son more feminine because she is sad it wasnt a daughter.

While I have noticed that fathers give their sons so much fucking shit, he just tells him to "suck it up and be a man" and to "betabuxx for a lovely wife" while he himself knows he is trapped in his marriage.

Most fathers I see are just so fucking drained out of life. They just give their sons one verbal lesson here and there and hope he becomes some betabuxx like himself.

While queen daughter gets showered with praise and validation, and if the father doesnt go by those rules he is WELL OUT OF THE HOUSE.

Son just has to roll with what is socially acceptable and turn into a betabuxx, or in the best case scenario become blackpilled.

If only I could punch every guy that has said that to me without consequences....
Its just words, its the best they can offer. Just a verbal lecture here and there thinks it will solve everything.

Fuck man, have a child when you truly will be 100% invested in him.

Mother attempts to make the son more feminine because she is sad it wasnt a daughter.

my parents have legit told me that they wanted a daughter and my mother tried this + weak old father figure its OVER

Most fathers I see are just so fucking drained out of life. They just give their sons one verbal lesson here and there and hope he becomes some betabuxx like himself.

Pretty much this. This was my experience with my father. He didn't really care what happens to me and looked disinterested every time we met.

Why doesn’t the dad just fuck his daughter

my parents have legit told me that they wanted a daughter and my mother tried this + weak old father figure its OVER
She wants a daughter because she knows she will live an easy life.
Pretty much this. This was my experience with my father. He didn't really care what happens to me and looked disinterested every time we met.
Fathers are disinterested in general. Marriage and giving birth only benefits one party.

My dad only gave me one advice in my whole life OP.He expected me to be the same as him.His dad never gave him good advices so he managed to find a place in his life.So dad trough i would be like him.Bad mistake.

female privilege is unreal

Why didn't they just have more children after you?
they were old of course and thats why i have autism making children at old age and the child is proven to have problems

white families in america usually pay for their daughters expensive worthless college degree

but give the son nothing, no money, no support, and basically say "man up, faggot"

white families in america usually pay for their daughters expensive worthless college degree

but give the son nothing, no money, no support, and basically say "man up, faggot"
The son gets a verbal lecture here and there and hopes it does magic.

While they invest thousands on end for some degree which the whore doesnt care because she is busy with chad.

The son gets a verbal lecture here and there and hopes it does magic.

While they invest thousands on end for some degree which the whore doesnt care because she is busy with chad.

pretty much

they basically fuel her chad orgy from age 13 to 35 or whatever when she finally becomes semi-independent

pretty much

they basically fuel her chad orgy from age 13 to 35 or whatever when she finally becomes semi-independent
And the fact is she will never be independent because there will always be some guy to orbit her.

While we rot on solo mode.

And the fact is she will never be independent because there will always be some guy to orbit her.

While we rot on solo mode.

damn, i've never even thought of that but yeah, cradle to grave, a woman is getting dad's money, betabuxx money, or gov money

christ

while we work our asses off just to fucking survive with zero human contact

damn, i've never even thought of that but yeah, cradle to grave, a woman is getting dad's money, betabuxx money, or gov money

christ

while we work our asses off just to fucking survive with zero human contact
And you know what you get? You get a "man up".

Just fucking lol dude...

Single mother households are literally whorehouses. They are the most perfect breeding grounds for incels.

giga iq post

the way children are raised impact on our modern society

f he doesnt comply by spoiling le "queen" he gets kicked out.
gosh i hate this

And you know what you get? You get a "man up".

Just fucking lol dude...

man up from a boomer who had a life much easier than ours, who is fat, soft, and beta / submissive as can possibly be.

lmao