Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dating statistics nuclear blackpill

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Nuclear blackpill dating bomb showing women are as shallow, mindless, and vapid as we have always said they were (normies on suicide watch)

Female Bumble users found messaging first to be too much of a burden, Bumble now allows men to message first

women engage in slut shaming to enforce social status classification

Women find 80% of men as below average

Women are way more likely to ghost than men are

Women will be more self-centred in their profiles and communication than men.

Women significantly discriminate more on race and other factors

the top 5% of all men on a platform receives twice as many messages as the next 5% and several times as many messages as all the other men

subjects expected men to pursue women [47]. Additionally, on occasions when a woman ever took initiative and started a conversation, she expected her partner to “overcompensate” by reaching out with more frequency

even the most attractive men receive fewer messages than women on average

women responded more selectively than men, answering 16% of the time compared to men’s 26% reciprocation rate

messages were five times more likely to have been initiated by a man than by a woman

If there are men of different races, white men will be more eligible than males of colour

A high level of education will be demanded more in men than it is in women

Women will receive more responses to their own requests than men do

women prefer males who are physically more powerful and taller

physically powerful men report more sexual partners than less powerful men do

80% of first messages were sent by men (Bruch and Newman, 2018

Overall, the adverse effects of choice abundance in dating thus seem to apply particularly to women

men accepting on average 34% more pictures of potential partners compared to women

men accepting on average 25% more potential partners compared to women

The results of Study 3 again showed that women (but not men) became more likely to reject partner options when online dating.

In all studies, women became increasingly likely to reject potential partners, while for men this effect was either weaker

men are 30 percent more likely to write the first message

women are 30 percent more likely to take income into consideration when looking for a partner https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content...ational-Courtship-Dinh-et-al-25-Sept-2018.pdf

Last edited:
Foids are self centered solipsistic and narcissistic nothing new they're vampires and parasites that ruin anything good

saving this to my folder though good statistics

Dnr rape should be legal

hiroshima nagashaki blackpill facts 2024

Bumble is going down the drain with that. Its basically just worse Tinder.

Sneed & Chuck & fentanyLL

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

are any dating apps really good though?
I say Hinge is the worse, especially outside USA, only ugly ass girls, limited likes and overpriced for premium. I had a Hinge Acc for 6 month and received 2 likes, you also straight up get shadowbanned on Hinge if you dont like within 48 hours.

I say the best - right now in 2024 - is Tinder. But i suggest to delete a Tinder acc every month and then start fresh and dont swipe on the first couple days then even a LTN can get likes.

Overall for me it was a waste of time and money. Ive actually had tons of matches but never gotten a single date. Even just getting a number of a girl seems impossible if you arent a straight 8+/10 guy.