Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating simulators?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
Anyone knows of a good dating simulator translated to english? I tried Yosuga no Sora and i liked it because of incest i want to find something similar

dating simulator?

Saya no uta

I used to play sim girls as a kid

Just play Stardew Valley or Mass Effect 2 if you want a good and entertaining dating sim along with a decent videogame experience in other regards.

Just play Stardew Valley or Mass Effect 2 if you want a good and entertaining dating sim along with a decent videogame experience in other regards.

I played both tbh good games, ME2 is one of my favorite games

Any dating simulator that isn't Anime?

Suicide mission is probably the best quest i played in any game
Same here brother.

What an absolute masterpiece that damn game was.

It was also Bioware’s last great title right before they totally shit the bed and went full scale SJW and have rightly been on the decline ever since.

Fuck Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda!

[spits]

Same here brother.

What an absolute masterpiece that damn game was.

It was also Bioware’s last great title right before they totally shit the bed and went full scale SJW and have rightly been on the decline ever since.
True tbh. It's a shame that Bioware is dead, they made a lot of great games :cryfeels:

Any dating simulator that isn't Anime?
Super Mario Bros. (any).

Beta works his ass off to "save" his queen from the evil chad that she just so happens to keep getting tricked into spending the night with. And she never gives you what you really want. A kiss on the nose? Cake? How about some pie? Seems as close to dating as a lot of cucks get. :feelshehe:

Super Mario Bros. (any).

Beta works his ass off to "save" his queen from the evil chad that she just so happens to keep getting tricked into spending the night with. And she never gives you what you really want. A kiss on the nose? Cake? How about some pie? Seems as close to dating as a lot of cucks get. :feelshehe:
Brutal tbh that's the betabuxx dating simulator

Super Mario Bros. (any).

Not According To This Video

[]

Idk about it but i only watch the anime of Yosuga no Sora was pretty cool ngl

Posted a million times on incels.co already but.

They are probably playing Half Life Alyx too :cryfeels:

And you know damn well they are already playing the "rule 34" Alyx mod, putting their "VR hands and VR bottles" to good use.