Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating show for coping incels

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★

JFL at these copers. They are all incels and half of them fit the meme of wearing fedoras. Just watch the first 2 minutes and its easy to tell.

a tribly is not a fedora. that being said I don't wear either of them because of the bad connotations surrounding them

oh fuck off. I stick with my father's workplace baseball cap. because I support the working class.

HEY ARE YOU A STAMP BECAUSE I THINK YOURE FIRST CLASS

Why would any non cucked male watch dating shows

0:16 gymcel manlet king.

The second guy has a broader chin than anyone I've seen post their pics here.

foids way below their looksmatch

this is a show to mock incels in denial

We should change this forum's name into undateables[dot]soy

This shit depresses me and makes me wish for the world to end.

This makes me want to fucking die

The Undateables:
A show about a series of hideously deformed or severely autistic men going on a single date then getting ghosted by ghastly foids and repulsive women getting constant dates and attention because they have a functioning vagina.

I'll never forget the episode about the 6.2 ft Rugby player with Chad looks and body that claimed he was undateable because he occasionally winked and tilted his head involuntarily, he got a date and a lasting relationship within about 2 days of starting his application. Or the episode about the literal Stacy that was wheelchair bound due to some nerve issue, her last relationship prior to filming was 6 months, 6-fucking-months and she shows up on a freakshow that parades guys that have never even spoken to a women in their lives and she has the fucking gall to sit there (Get it?) and say she's afraid she'll never date anyone again. One guy actually fucking died between seasons because he had some serious problem that rendered him looking like he bathed in Acid every night, he went on a single pity date then died.

Fuck this show. The only autist that made in anywhere was Daniel and that's ONLY because people started virtue signalling hard when he said he wanted to be in a band so everyone looking for goodboy points rented him out venues and bought tickets despite the fact he can't remotely sing, song write or even form coherent sentences. Funny how he didn't get a single lasting date until he became a local legend in Brighton.

He looks like a male and uglier version of the JB naked on the German beach.

1dec5c0201a753bf424c033fdcbaef4f.png

lol wtf

The Undateables:
A show about a series of hideously deformed or severely autistic men going on a single date then getting ghosted by ghastly foids and repulsive women getting constant dates and attention because they have a functioning vagina.

I'll never forget the episode about the 6.2 ft Rugby player with Chad looks and body that claimed he was undateable because he occasionally winked and tilted his head involuntarily, he got a date and a lasting relationship within about 2 days of starting his application. Or the episode about the literal Stacy that was wheelchair bound due to some nerve issue, her last relationship prior to filming was 6 months, 6-fucking-months and she shows up on a freakshow that parades guys that have never even spoken to a women in their lives and she has the fucking gall to sit there (Get it?) and say she's afraid she'll never date anyone again. One guy actually fucking died between seasons because he had some serious problem that rendered him looking like he bathed in Acid every night, he went on a single pity date then died.

Fuck this show. The only autist that made in anywhere was Daniel and that's ONLY because people started virtue signalling hard when he said he wanted to be in a band so everyone looking for goodboy points rented him out venues and bought tickets despite the fact he can't remotely sing, song write or even form coherent sentences. Funny how he didn't get a single lasting date until he became a local legend in Brighton.
Don't forget the Rugby chad is a diagnosed autist that had a relationship before he was even on the show, despite having autism.