Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DATING REQUIREMENTS FOR 2020

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
Dating requirements for males in 2020:

Good face with a strong zygomatic arch, strong fwhr, strong chin, positive canthal tilt, arched brows that land directly below your strong norwood -1 with a TA1 twice weekly tan accompanied by the power of a strong neutral maxilla, sagittal retrusion, even lateral orbital rims and a wide clavicle.

You need luscious brows, striking deep-sky-blue eyes (RGB value of 0, 191, 255 ) all complimented by hooded eyelids and a uniquely-shaped inner-canthus. Everything must be supported by a protruding supraorbital ridge. The distance between your iris, submaxillary triangle and temporal region must be in perfect proportion and ratios.

But this is only the beginning; Height. How can you forget? 6'2 is a must-have requirement in 2020. 6'4 and 6'5 and you are approaching Superman-status - But don't forget - Your limbs must fit Davinci's Golden Ratio to the exact 5th decimal place (1.61803) and you must have naturally shredded rectus abdominis muscles supported by a large athletic core fed by naturally high HGH, IGF-1 and testosterone levels from a superior endocrine system.

If you do not have all these parameters in 2020, you can not get woman at all.

Dating requirements for females in 2020:

Breathing.

i laughed in pain while reading this

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

way too many things

it's so over jfl

now imagine what 2030 will be like

This is funny, until it starts actually being the case

dw incels wont exist in the next decade.

Well be sent to "camps" to make use of our labour while chads will only exist in society.

It's true. Just left the bar cause the Chad's and Stacies started to pile in. Fuck them, I have more drinking to do at home :panties:

It's true. Just left the bar cause the Chad's and Stacies started to pile in. Fuck them, I have more drinking to do at home :panties:
Why did you even go there, that's just pure masochism.

And the standards go up BY THE DAY

That’s not even half tbh

and we age and get uglier
no No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRAAAHHHHHHHHH IMN GONA GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNMT TTTAALKEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFDSA

Chad can get away with both having alll this cuz he got facial harmony

Why did you even go there, that's just pure masochism.
It made me feel human. Plus alcohol gives me low inhib so I reckon I would use it to my advantage and finally go out

They dont have to be breathing for Kempercels

Just win the genetic lottery theory.

Be chad or die

:feelsrope:I dont meet a single requirement

Meanwhile the criteria for women

Just exist

Race: white or black

Good face with a strong zygomatic arch, strong fwhr, strong chin, positive canthal tilt, arched brows that land directly below your strong norwood -1 with a TA1 twice weekly tan accompanied by the power of a strong neutral maxilla, sagittal retrusion, even lateral orbital rims and a wide clavicle.

You need luscious brows, striking deep-sky-blue eyes (RGB value of 0, 191, 255 ) all complimented by hooded eyelids and a uniquely-shaped inner-canthus. Everything must be supported by a protruding supraorbital ridge. The distance between your iris, submaxillary triangle and temporal region must be in perfect proportion and ratios.

But this is only the beginning; Height. How can you forget? 6'2 is a must-have requirement in 2020. 6'4 and 6'5 and you are approaching Superman-status - But don't forget - Your limbs must fit Davinci's Golden Ratio to the exact 5th decimal place (1.61803) and you must have naturally shredded rectus abdominis muscles supported by a large athletic core fed by naturally high HGH, IGF-1 and testosterone levels from a superior endocrine system.

Breathing.
High IQ as fuck. Vanta-nihil blackvoidpill

maxresdefault.jpg

6'2? Yikeroonies sweetie thats too short!!!!!!!!! only 6"5 and above teehee

Just rope then

Breathing.
The fucked up part is, you are not even lying.

You just listed the only way to have a great personality

Jimmy neutron brain blast IQ

I have none of those OP. What do?

it's 7'0 for chadlite, 7'6 for gigachad. 200 pounds of muscle, but you need to be lean. 9.555555/10 is bare threshold for having sex. so be this guy if you want to have sex with obese landwhales

Breathing.

Women don't have to breathe to date

Be 9 ft tall, White hair, purple eyes, bench 1200 lbs, knighted by a queen of a country, and achieved mastery of every sport including rock paper scissors, or no deal. "So what if I'm extra curvy, who hurt you creep? teehee" :feelsYall: