Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dating outside of your own race should be illegal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I feel sorry for ethnicels but it's the truth. Racemixed babies have a higher chance of becoming incels.

Cope they’ve tried it before but

Chad will Always Chad

Even if the odds of ascending for half breeds are lower

Some of them still do

Racemixed chads exist, I just hate niggers

Would make racemixxxing even more enticing and popular

What if you're already mixed race and want children?

Jeremy Meeks - Wikipedia

i'm attracted to asians because of my experiences with white femoids

i wouldn't want to have kids with any other race because that's just creating more elliott rodgers
also not getting married because a femoid can divorce rape you easily

I'm Brazilian and I admit that racemixing destroy the social cohesion and create unstable societies where is easy control everyone because there is no sense of community.

I also believe that antisemitism is the natural as breath when you realize who push the racemixing agenda.

I feel sorry for ethnicels but it's the truth. Racemixed babies have a higher chance of becoming incels.
I would take any foid I could, and I’ve asked foids from different races out of effort. Still prefer my own race though, race mixing isn’t cool imo

i'm attracted to asians because of my experiences with white femoids

i wouldn't want to have kids with any other race because that's just creating more elliott rodgers
also not getting married because a femoid can divorce rape you easily
If you are young enough you can cougarmaxxing/milfmaxxing and marry a rich milf. A childhood friend of my married a 42 yo milf when he was 29 yo and he is happy with her.

If you are young enough you can cougarmaxxing/milfmaxxing and marry a rich milf. A childhood friend of my married a 42 yo milf when he was 29 yo and he is happy with her.
just marry a foid who hit the wall theory

The woman is an ex model and hot as fuck. Her ex husband got so angry that my friend started that her that tried kill him once.
He is also a full blow chad, but I don't talk much him anymore since after marry they moved to another country to escape from her ex husband.

The woman is an ex model and hot as fuck. Her ex husband got so angry that my friend started that her that tried kill him once.
he got lucky then, asians are materialists, anri okitas' husband is apparently a millionaire, yet she still has an onlyfans

getting to date a female that is not in it for the money nowadays is like winning the lottery, i'd prefer the second thing because i wouldn't be paranoid about my money divorcing me

He is also a full blow chad, but I don't talk much him anymore since after marry they moved to another country to escape from her ex husband.
The chad part doesn't really apply to any poster here does it really? this advice is kinda useless

Last edited:
he got lucky then, asians are materialists, anri okitas' husband is apparently a millionaire, yet she still has an onlyfans

getting to date a female that is not in it for the money nowadays is like winning the lottery, i'd prefer the second thing because i wouldn't be paranoid about my money divorcing me

The chad part doesn't really apply to any poster here does it really? this advice is kinda useless
He wasn't a chad until 24 yo when he lost weight, started hit the gym and meet the milf there. He truly ascend somewhat.

Milfs and cougar exist only to grind sexual experience until you find a young girl to date and marry.

I'm with you when it come to women steal our money. Once a foid that humiliated in a regular basis during middle school desperately tried convince me to go with her to a bar because she saw me leaving my car and going to the supermarket. She even got my cellphone number with someone and annoyed me with calls for three weekends in a row until she realized that I couldn't be fooled.

Last edited:

Incestrous spawns are likelier to be mutants
I don;t see the problem here

I will never want another Elliot Rodger to happen

As a mixedcel I agree. It's an experiment and if it fails, it fails badly