Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dating (or lack thereof) is making me depressed

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/14sbe8l/dating_or_lack_thereof_is_making_me_depressed/

I learned how to be happy by myself for years and overtime, I always thought to myself "I'm so happy by myself! Sure a girlfriend would be nice, but I'm so happy that having a relationship is not at all necessary!" I've told myself that for.... 7 years now

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Landed a job that is very high paying
I also am pretty active in nightlife in my region
Also am able to stay super active in the gym. I would say I'm toned and fit, but not like Hulk lol. Just hit my PR last week: 255 pounds on the bench! I weight about 160

Just moneymaxx bro, just gymmaxx bro, just go to clubs bro :feelstastyman:

Truecel in denial. If he was forced to accept the blackpill (which he inevitably will) he will more than likely rope.

He really should start hating foids and post here. He is hurting himself doing all these copes trying to get foids

brutal. proof that careermaxxing, gymmaxxing e.c.t is USELESS if you are ugly. :fuk:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/askwomenadvice/comments/14q0bir/i_30m_need_to_know_if_this_woman_is_interested_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Another victim of Saint Cho autism :(:(@PLA1092

Someone send him a link to this forum.

Just moneymaxx bro, just gymmaxx bro, just go to clubs bro :feelstastyman:

All this and still failing. Trucel trait.

Thinks he's a 7.5 when even 5.7 is pushing it way too far.

Over.

Holy autism. :feelskek:
I don’t understand how these retards fail, they have girls they have a hint that they are interested in them and do nothing with that opportunity, are they low T or something?

I don’t understand how these retards fail, they have girls they have a hint that they are interested in them and do nothing with that opportunity, are they low T or something?

Cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back