Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dating multiple people at once is not a crime

it should be. toilets will get angry asf if her non chad bf dated multiple girls at once.

>t. The woman that posted this

Just establish sharia. For each fornicator, 100 lashes. For every adulterer, stoning to death.

Tiring. Can't bring myself to read the ramblings of women.

She should eat shit and die

Imagine paying entirely for dates like this (I know she says she paid). That's the reality most normies have.

They are literally slurping one guys dick and using that mouth to french-kiss another guy later the same day.
There was a video of some whore doing this. You've probably seen it here.

If I was the dude in that video who got smooched seconds after another dude nutted in her mouth, I'd go to jail for double homicide.

It also shouldn't be a crime for sub-7" dicklets to rape a foid, since she supposedly wouldn't feel anything.

Women say this but they also make facebook groups like 'are we dating the same guy?' Women are cringe as fuck.

There was this fat chick with 5 dudes in a video ( don´t remember which anymore ) it was a thread i saw on /pol/ some time ago.
It looked like a scene out of a Adam Sandler movie.