Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dating life of the a chad

J

Jackiew

Greycel
I found this discord run by a Russian photographer of instagram models where he and other chad like men share their dating experiences. It’s enraging, lots of them have 4-5 fwbs who don’t really date other guys but are trying to go “exclusive “ with them.

FWB1 is yoga girl. We've been together for a while. I met her through a loose friend group, we did acroyoga, ended up making out, going back to my place. I meet her about once or twice a week. I might end up dating her at some point, we'll see. I hang out with her pretty regularly now, and people often think we're dating, to your point about things turning into LTR
FWB2 is doctor girl. I met her a few months ago. Met on Bumble. She's moving in a few months to do her residency, so a relationship doesn't really make sense. She's my favorite person to talk to, really weird. She threatened to peg me on our second date as a joke.
There's gym girl. Look up 'copper' in the search bar to see why I'd never date her unless she stops listening to schitzo podcasts, which I find kinda concerning, but she's really hot.
Tesla girl works for Tesla, one of her profile things was 'An Overshare:' and she told a story of how she shit herself in front of her crush once, which was hilarious and terrible. She also confirmed that Tesla has horrifying hours beyond all comprehension. She also likes camping

2nd date just ended with Lara, she ended up spending the night, but I did not have sex that woman, I just repeatedly gave her the Arvin Special and made her cum a double digit amount of times (lost count), also made her squirt for the first time in her life. "It's all a matter of good fingering" . Also crazy how she can cum so many times, shower together twice, and still not wanna let me put it in because "she'd feel slutty". I love that she liked to lick me and get licked, felt very sexuallly compatible with her. On the personality side I felt like she was a bit too agreeable, something vaguely HR-ish about her. All in all, not sold on the whole package but am excited to sleep with her more

I got bad sleep last night, and am having trouble thinking through this
doctor girl wants to meet up this Wednesday
FWB wants to meet up this Wednesday
gym girl wants to meet up this Thursday
I still need to take out physical therapist girl this weekend

So, take out doctor girl this wednesday, gym girl thursday, physical therapist girl Friday, FWB Saturday

quite interesting lives

one of them keeps stats and he takes the virginity of 3 girls a year.

Texts you get if you’re a chad.
IMG_2058.png

Something on my side came up. Some hours before the date I was having a panic attack related to the issue, and I *needed* to know it was okay between us. I asked her to give me a call because I was feeling unwell about it (because obv, I'm catching feelings and I'm trying to manage). She reassured me it was okay, and I eventually calmed down. We chatted after the gym woman left home, briefly chatted about it. She posted on IG 'You know what's hot? Open communication and trust', so I guess the convo had some positive effect on her despite us literally talking about me sleeping with somebody else. We had a long date the next day, which was a very good, calm day with great weather. And by the afternoon we went at her place and she had so many strong orgasms she squirted over the sofa and bed and eventually used the safe word because she couldn't take it anymore

>Discord
>Chad

:lul::lul::lul:

A lot of it is probably larp tho, especially the most ridiculous stuff

A lot of it is probably larp tho, especially the most ridiculous stuff
No it’s not. There’s a few members that claim that, and they’ve posted their instagrams and dating profiles.

It’s pretty obvious some of them are ridiculously genetically gifted. There’s also a pile of stemmaxxed super rich dudes who have the cocaine fueled confidence of wolf of all street.

1) Her looksmatch is rotting here

2) emojis are a crutch Chad Thundercock would never have to resort to

1) Her looksmatch is rotting here

2) emojis are a crutch Chad Thundercock would never have to resort to
Are you sure about her looks off a tiny profile photo?

Screenshot_20220404-151050.png

The profile saying “I like nerds”.

By that she means a chad with glasses. Not an inkwell gamer

No it’s not. There’s a few members that claim that, and they’ve posted their instagrams and dating profiles.

It’s pretty obvious some of them are ridiculously genetically gifted. There’s also a pile of stemmaxxed super rich dudes who have the cocaine fueled confidence of wolf of all street.
Post their instagrams then. There’s no chads using discord.

a photo where half her face is hidden. All I'm seeing are becky-tier eyes. Her only appeal is her skin color (and that it has a hole)

i stand by my previous post.

I know Chads monopolize the dating market leaving the rest with crumbs or nothing. I just haven't figured out why the bottom 80% of men haven't figured this out yet. They have to be low IQ or believe they are just temporarily embarrassed Chads that will eventually ascend.

I was inches of leg bone and millimeters of facial bone away from this :feelsbadman: