Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Dating is so hard these days when you're an insufferable person with a bland personality"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Let me translate that for you:

Insufferable person= ugly male
Bland personality= not a dark triad violent criminal or at least thug

How they act is so insufferable. As if the average normie/chadlite/chad was anything "special", most people have an average IQ (100+/-15 in the West), no burning passions, apart from soft indulgence in Netflix/video games/etc. which they do whenever they aren't at their job which they most likely hate. They barely survive the week and then refill their mana on the weekend by immersion into whatever cope.

As if the average person followed some semi-epic journey in their life. Just fucking laugh at these delusions of superiority. Life is not even with a girlfriend a magical experience (at least when routine comes into play), it's mostly routine/repeating mostly the same shit over and over with minor alterations - even for all the thugs life is routine, for them their degenerate life style is the routine. Even a girlfriend changes nothing about it, it just makes existence more tolerable/far better due to having something to look forwards to.

Last edited:
How would they know my personality if they have never been on a date with me?

What is even a personality? If it's what you are then everybody has a personality. If it's about being a unique individual - who is that really? Everyone is influenced by the people around him, even if he chooses to reject these teachings.

Is it about your interests or views on life/politics/society? Then why do they accuse people that follow these passions of basing their personality around it? Is it about your emotions/etc., your likes/dislikes? Just fucking laugh, this is nothing more than interests/views under a different name. Can they even define it?

If you are a virgin there is something wrong with you and personality is all that matters so you must be a bad person.

Last edited:
What is even a personality? If it's what you are then everybody has a personality. If it's about being a unique individual - who is that really? Everyone is influenced by the people around him, even if he chooses to reject these teachings.

Is it about your interests or views on life/politics/society? Then why do they accuse people that follow these passions of basing their personality around it? Is it about your emotions/etc., your likes/dislikes? Just fucking laugh, this is nothing more than interests/views under a different name. Can they even define it?
Of course everyone has a personality. A personality is entirely subjective but soys grade personality supposedly based on how much foids like it

"Personality" = personality women like = low inhib dominant dark triad Chad

Everyone else's personality doesn't count :lul::lul:

"Personality" = personality women like = low inhib dominant dark triad Chad

Everyone else's personality doesn't count :lul::lul:
Funny how they still mock men that even slightly complain about being left gradually behind, they are just depressed/slightly vent and get immediately mocked/insulted, how can't they realize the radicalizing potential of that?
Even if you slightly complain about the status quo (without saying anything about the consequences that this should have) they mock you in the vilest manner, you leave them no other option than to come to the manosphere (meaning to MGTOWs/Incels/MRAs/etc.) -
you have a growing demographic of men that has nothing to lose anymore, neither socially nor professionally/financially and you mock them (thereby forcing them into whatever action). Our patience has its limits...

They can sense it via their biologically built in chadornotometer :foidSoy::foidSoy:

gotta need those tingles

Its so interesting how normalfags think we behave like we do on the forum in real life too.
They believe we call women irl whores too for example and thats why we are inkwell.
And besides many of us werent always bitter and jaded and had a "muh good personality" before (aka being a doormatt), the treatment we recieved made us like this