Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Dating is harder for women bro.....

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
"because they're bombarded with 1000s of messages, and have to carefully pick, like her life is hanging in the balance, between the gentelman and the guy who will rape and killer her during the meetup."
B
B
B

For every time some meetup supposedly went wrong(and their usually matching with the tallest most aggressive men ), their's thousands of other occasions she matched with a guy so he could pick her up, help her with school work buy her dinner, and other favors.
I, as a man, probably have a greater chance of getting killed

The only reason it's "harder" is because women think the majority of men are ugly or just not attractive enough so they're "single" for long periods while they're screwing chads.

The female gender's denial of the male disadvantage in dating is the ultimate act of intellectual dishonesty. I refuse to continue interacting with any woman denying this obvious truth. It's a rule I've established in my personal life and live by to maintain my sanity. Major pet peeve.

It's harder to sort through a big stack than deciding which to pick in an empty pile.

Foids: drowning in the ocean.

Most men: searching for one drop of water in a desert.

The female gender's denial of the male disadvantage in dating is the ultimate act of intellectual dishonesty. I refuse to continue interacting with any woman denying this obvious truth. It's a rule I've established in my personal life and live by to maintain my sanity. Major pet peeve.
I agree
It's harder to sort through a big stack than deciding which to pick in an empty pile.

high IQ

The only reason it's "harder" is because women think the majority of men are ugly or just not attractive enough so they're "single" for long periods while they're screwing chads.

women who say this unironically believe that all lonely virgins are potential rapists/murderers. even though the one of biggest causes of death for young women in the US is their husbands/boyfriends

"because they're bombarded with 1000s of messages, and have to carefully pick, like her life is hanging in the balance, between the gentelman and the guy who will rape and killer her during the meetup."
Is this an actual quote you've heard from a soy/foid? If it is it's top 5 most retarded things I've ever heard.

at least in a big stack you have options to pick, in an empty pile there's nothing there

High IQ

Buying a new car is harder for billinoaires because they're just bombarded with so many options and they have to figure out which cars are good

i believe the term is "embarassment of riches"

Its like going to a buffet and complaining about too many options while homeless guys on the street are begging for scraps.

women live such a hard life, respect them stinky inkwellerinos :soy: