Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "dating" is an aberration

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
Something that always vexed me is why incels never really existed in the past. While ugly and deformed men were always a subject of ridicule, there was never a clearly defined "movement" made up of sexually frustrated men. The term "incel" was coined in 1993, which isn't that long ago when you really think about it. So, why are there so many dateless men nowadays? To put it simple, "dating" did not exist back then.

I did a little research, and apparently, the idea of "dating" only dates back to the 1800s or 1900s. Before then, marriages were arranged by parents (usually the father) who only cared about your financial status. It didn't matter if you were physically attractive or not, you were pretty much guaranteed a wife if you worked hard enough. One could easily say something like "then why are so many of you a bunch of lazy NEETs?" that's because in today's society, we are guaranteed nothing. Knowing that you'll get married and have lots of children in the future is a great motivator. Do think those serfs and freemen would still be ploughing the fields with their oxen if they knew that on top of the terrible conditions they were facing despite knowing that no-one would be waiting for them at home? Do you think those nobles and aristocrats would be fighting wars and conquering lands if they knew that their dynasty would cease to exist after their passing?

Source:

The very concept of "dating" is wholly unnatural and only serves to benefit women. It's precursor, known as "courtship" was always a stepping stone towards marriage and living a life together. In addition to the marriage being decided by the parents (as I've mentioned before) it was also a far more private affair. Women would only be allowed to see potential suitors while in the company of family members until they were actually married. There were no "one night stands" and other forms of degeneracy. In fact, if you want a first-hand account of how far we've fallen, women who went on dates (back when it first started becoming a widespread phenomenon) were mistaken for prostitutes. That's right, the very idea of going out unsupervised and being paid by a man who isn't your husband or father/brother to spend time with you was compared to prostitution back then, who would have thought?

Source: (Also talks about how women would start to exclusively date men who were rich)

It was then that society began to shift the balance towards the hedonism and sexual degeneracy you see to day. Until the concept of dating was conceived, sex was a very private affair and was seldom discussed in public. It was only reserved for marriage, for the intention of conceiving offspring rather than personal pleasure. However, as you can see, sex is now basically everywhere. I don't know a single person who has reached adulthood and hasn't seen or heard about sex in some shape or form.

The final nail in the coffin was, of course, the sexual revolution. The decline began as early as the '50s but it wasn't until the 1960s that the idea of "courtship" had truly died and allowed a breeding ground for incels to fester in its place. There were no longer any rules or inhibitions forced upon women.

Men, who used to be valued and respected for their role as breadwinners, were then thrust into an unforgiving world and forced to compete for what was once rightfully theirs. It was a game with no rules, no step s to take, other than of course—be attractive. Who do you think was out there supporting the so-called "free love" movement? Women, and the few guys (a few of them being famous rock stars, conveniently enough) who were getting sex.

Source: https://www.thelist.com/62575/dating-changed-last-100-years/

More about the so-called "sexual revolution" here:

There are many reasons why we are incel, but one of the biggest has to be the existence of dating and all of the cultural and societal changes that followed suit. The very concept of it is a modern aberration that threw a system that had been around (and worked) for thousands of years into disarray. While back then it might have seemed innocuous enough, it was a mere stepping stone towards something far more insidious. And it will only get worse from here, as online dating and third wave feminism have shown us a great deal. Incels will only increase in number, and I honestly look forward to seeing it all collapse unto itself.

Tl;dr: we would all probably be married right now if dating as a concept ceased to exist.

loox-mog.gif

There are many reasons why we are incel, but one of the biggest has to be the existence of dating and all of the cultural and societal changes that followed suit.
I agree with you, but what about the ages BEFORE arranged marriages?
When cavemen roamed the earth and there was no society to regulate arranged marriages
You have to realize that the blackpill is part of nature (look at the sexual behavior of some animal species) and the invention of arranged marriages was to cease the cruel blackpilled system of "10/10 strong male takes all women and beats weak incels to death with a club"

You cannot escape the blackpill because it's built into everything

High IQ thread; I will have it bookmarked for a future thread I have planned on why modern civilization has been a failed social experiment. :yes: :society:

loox-mog.gif

I agree with you, but what about the ages BEFORE arranged marriages?
When cavemen roamed the earth and there was no society to regulate arranged marriages
You have to realize that the blackpill is part of nature (look at the sexual behavior of some animal species) and the invention of arranged marriages was to cease the cruel blackpilled system of "10/10 strong male takes all women and beats weak incels to death with a club"

You cannot escape the blackpill because it's built into everything
At least then, you basically had two choices: take a mate for yourself by show of strength, (even if you were ugly, being a competent hunter/warrior mattered more, not to mention all the rape that happened back then) or die.

It was a harsh uncompromising system where those unfit to mate were quickly weeded out from the gene pool. Nowadays, we are fed false promises and forced to slowly live out our days in agony despite the fact that by all accounts we shouldn't even be alive.
High IQ thread; I will have it bookmarked for a future thread I have planned on why modern civilization has been a failed social experiment. :yes: :society:
Thanks brocel, I'll be sure to check out your thread once you post it. :blackpill:

take a mate for yourself by show of strength, (even if you were ugly, being a competent hunter/warrior mattered more, not to mention all the rape that happened back then) or die.
The blackpill is that most incels are physically unfit and uncoordinated due to their shit genetics

Dating only benefits women at the end of the day. It allows them to choose a mate while men have to do all the work to try and make their case as to why they should be the one to cum in them at the end of the night. "Dating" in the natural word is 'I will follow this male hominid around and partake in the food that he has hunted in exchange for him busting in me and having a child'.

It was a harsh uncompromising system where those unfit to mate were quickly weeded out from the gene pool. Nowadays, we are fed false promises and forced to slowly live out our days in agony despite the fact that by all accounts we shouldn't even be alive.
Yeah, death was a merciful alternative to what we have to live and suffer through now.

The term "incel" was coined in 1993, which isn't that long ago when you really think about it.
The phrase "involuntarily celibate" was used decades prior.

1993 was just when a tranny shortened it to "Invcel" and then someone else (we're not sure who) dropped the V

I agree

and I say more: in modern times, the act of dating is basically something losers and failed people do. Normal people just meet someone and start dating and get married, failures have to go out looking for someone because they missed the boat

Arranged marriages should become a thing again, to be honest.

Arranged marriages should become a thing again, to be honest.
I had this entire blueprint in mind where once you reach a certain age, you are assigned a spouse based on your personality, interests, and core values. That way, things like looks and money are thrown out of the equation completely and personality ACTUALLY matters.

Dating is a form of extortion used by females to extract the maximum amout of resources from Beta Males while eventually rejecting him and denying him the pussy anyways. Chad however fucks her for free three times a week without even leaving the house

What happened to OP? :cryfeels: