Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dating is actually very unethical and self destructive

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Some based and high iq friend told this to me in hs and I agreed with him fully still

The whole boyfriend-girlfriend shit that normies do started with “modernization” and ironically the nuclear family started to get destroyed with “””dating”””

For example there’s a few people and they fucked each other year by year changing boyfriends and girlfriends

What kind of mentally ill degenerate would want to be with them and have kids ?

That’s why back then it was mostly arranged marriages and people didn’t have bf-gf most times ,they just met and married ,as it should be in a sane society

I wish it was always like this

“””dating””” is just entertaining the female and being a monkey ,that is not okay and never should be okay

Back then people weren’t monkeys this much ,they were based

I hope shit gets worse, fuck this world

That’s why back then it was mostly arranged marriages and people didn’t have bf-gf most times ,they just met and married ,as it should be in a sane society
high iq and truthpilled. they got married at 14 too, so they were virgin and had no prior sexual or romantic experiences.

high iq and truthpilled. they got married at 14 too, so they were virgin and had no prior sexual or romantic experiences.
The woman still didn’t wanted men for whatever reason but they didn’t have a choice ,as it should be

My grandfather said that his wife before marriage was trying to escape him for whatever reason

The woman still didn’t wanted men for whatever reason but they didn’t have a choice ,as it should be

My grandfather said that his wife before marriage was trying to escape him for whatever reason
based fuck foids choices. the innate selfishness of the female animal can only be contained by force:feelsbaton:

Just another based post :fuk:

TRUE AND GIGA-BASED, if for miracle an incel get a gf, probably he would be cucked in months

based fuck foids choices. the innate selfishness of the female animal can only be contained by force:feelsbaton:
Yeah it’s weird overall they had a lot of kids and were pretty rich actually , high status kids too like my Chad father (he’s 99% not my grandfathers tho)