Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL dating in 2022 is a fucking joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
its a joke to date in this age all the cards are stacked against you on every level it a joke now

You wouldn't be saying that shit if a girl agreed to go on a date with you. You'd probably pay for her meal too.

You wouldn't be saying that shit if a girl agreed to go on a date with you. You'd probably pay for her meal too.
its not about getting a girl to agree to go on a date with you its about Long term relationships I think its a joke just look at the dating statistics and it shows its all rigged against men

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Shocked Surprise GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

i want girlfriend :feelsrope:

:feelsokman: Dating in 2022 is chad only :feelshaha: everybody else (normies) are beta buxxing ... how far are they willing to go to have starfish sex with a landwhale once a year ? Only times will tell but so far it's pretty incredible [UWSL]:feelshaha: all this shit for some rotten smelly fesihk hole ONCE A YEAR JFL WHAT THE FUCK :feelskek:[/UWSL]

:feelsokman: Dating in 2022 is chad only :feelshaha: everybody else (normies) are beta buxxing ... how far are they willing to go to have starfish sex with a landwhale once a year ? Only times will tell but so far it's pretty incredible [UWSL]:feelshaha: all this shit for some rotten smelly fesihk hole ONCE A YEAR JFL WHAT THE FUCK :feelskek:[/UWSL]
my grandpa wouldnt have made it if he was born in todays generation and he still think "oh just be yourself" or something, it doesent work anymore gramps times have changed

41220.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I am an ethnic rice, ugly, short (5'7), and aging. What are my chances do you guys think?

I just gotta take more showers and have a positive mindset to improve my chances (according to normie line of thinking).

I am an ethnic rice, ugly, short (5'7), and aging. What are my chances do you guys think?

I just gotta take more showers and have a positive mindset to improve my chances (according to normie line of thinking).
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I have never been on a date so I have no idea when it was good