Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating: Developed vs developing

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
In developing countries, average women don't have much resources nor economics rights(unlike developed countries' women), so they pay more importance to status than looks, though it doesn't mean they will go for any ugly guy(unless the ugly person is really of very high status) as look isn't ruled out, it is just considered slightly less important than look.

Since white people are considered wealthier than non white people, you get to see an average white guy getting more hot ethnic girls than the ethnic chad if that white guy goes to developing countries.

In liberal developed countries, average women enjoy good amounts of economics rights, so when they are young, they go for looks more than status(unless the person is friggin' rich) but when they start to get old they go for status more than looks.

That's why curries and rices don't easily get even average looking young white girl and they get either very ugly girls or used up girl desperate to settle.

That's so fucking brutal. I'm white and she swiped on so many guys who look better than me (despite looksmaxxing and gymcelling).

And it's even worse for asians. Even the handsome ones get thrown away instantly.

And ppl still say "JBW, Bro!" It's more like JBW and be a Chad. She swiped left on a lot of white men.
Seems she believes she can easily get white chad.

Yes money is very important in a shithole to get a gf. But if the foid is like the one of those videos, she wouldn't mind an ugly betabuxxer as a bf. it's over.

Yes money is very important in a shithole to get a gf. But if the foid is like the one of those videos, she wouldn't mind an ugly betabuxxer as a bf. it's over.
Shitty tranny cunt foid

No, her voice sounded like tranny so I called her tranny.
Asians are high estrogen because is not normal how tons of asian males are trannys srs. I know they do that due to poverty , but theres something more , maybe that thing is cultural in those places.